• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy recipes for my first show with limited PC tools?

In summary, the Brandy gave the taco ring recipe to her recuits. The recipes in the super starter kit can all be used with the tools in their starter kit and are very easy to do. Lee Anne shreds the lettuce at her shows with the Crinkle Cutter. Lee Anne also sells a lot of the tacos with this simple demo.
Baking Gal
I just submited my agreement last night. I have my first show in two weeks and need help in finding recipes to offer my host. I will of course have the items from the super starter kit and i also have some items of my own. Does anyone have any easy receipes i can make with a limited amount of PC tools?

The recipes at the end of the Season's Best recipe book are for consultants just starting. They are suppossed to use mostly tools from your kit. I know I used the Garden Ranch Pizza when I started last February. It is in the Seasons' Best for Spring/Summer 05

When I first started out last year I was told to look at the last two recipes of each section in the season's best. These can all be used with the tools in our starter kit and are very easy to do! Good luck!

The Taco Ring is also very easy and the only item not included in your kit the medium scoop to dish out the taco meat. Good luck. My first show is dated Jan 21st and this is what I am making.

Recipes for StartersThis is the letter I give to each of my recuits to start them off. I hope it helps.
Brandy

Attachments

• super starter recipes.doc
    41 KB · Views: 854
Taco Ring recipeHere is the Taco Ring recipe.
Brandy

Attachments

• Taco Ring.doc
    20 KB · Views: 466
Thanks to all that helped me to get some ideas for recipe's. I really appreciate it!

pcbrandy said:
Here is the Taco Ring recipe.
Brandy

Do you shread the lettuce at the show? If so, with what? The USG?? Or do you just buy the pre shredded?

I shred the lettuce at my shows with the Crinkle Cutter. Sell a lot of those just by doing that simple demo!

Lee Anne

chef_leeanne said:
I shred the lettuce at my shows with the Crinkle Cutter. Sell a lot of those just by doing that simple demo!

Lee Anne

OOOOO I didnt know you could do that....go figure....any special technique before I go and mutilate a head of lettuce? Do you cut it in half and then in strips?

I take the core out of the lettuce by by doing a fast hard "whap" on a countertop - it separates itself from the head that way. Then I rinse the head under cold water. Cut the head in half with Crinkle Cutter then just keep thinly slicing the cut side using a rocking forward motion. Hope that made since. :confused: REMEMBER: Keep the fingers holding the lettuce out of the way!! :eek:

Lee Anne

ss recipes, adviceTHANKS THIS IS REALLY HELPING ME TOO.

pcbrandy said:
This is the letter I give to each of my recuits to start them off. I hope it helps.
Brandy

super starter recipe documentWhen I open the document above with the letter and recipes the recipes run together and i cannot read them is anyone else having probles with this one? If you get it to open correctly, will someone, please, email it to me at [email protected] Thanks!

Jennifer

wrong response?I meant to respond to something else, like recipes given :) But all help is greatly appreciated :)

Soothenrelax said:
THANKS THIS IS REALLY HELPING ME TOO.

1. What is a "First Show" with Pampered Chef?

A "First Show" with Pampered Chef is the first time you host a party or demonstration to introduce your friends and family to the products and benefits of Pampered Chef.

2. How do I prepare for my first show?

To prepare for your first show, make a guest list, set a date, and choose a theme or focus for your event. It's also helpful to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes beforehand and have all the necessary supplies and ingredients ready.

3. What are some popular recipes for a first show?

Some popular recipes for a first show include the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker Chicken Recipe, the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe, and the Pampered Chef Veggie Pizza Recipe. These recipes are easy to make and showcase the versatility of our products.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my first show?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes for your first show to fit your guests' dietary restrictions or preferences. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that can be easily modified or substituted to accommodate different needs.

5. How can I make my first show a success?

To make your first show a success, be enthusiastic and engaging, offer product demonstrations, and allow your guests to try out the products and recipes. It's also helpful to have a variety of products and recipes on display and to offer special promotions or incentives for guests to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Boomerjojo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ksmedic
Replies