• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting First Show: Earned $1000 with a Fantastic Host | Tuesday Closing

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant's successful first show with a commissionable total of $1000 and several outside orders. Other consultants congratulated her and shared their experiences with reaching the $1000 mark. They also discussed the benefits of booking more orders and how to ensure the original host receives the booking benefit. The consultant also asked a question about booking benefits and was given helpful advice.
grins88
So, I just had my first show tonight. We will not close until Tuesday evening, but right now the show commissionable total is $1000. I am pretty excited. I had a fantastic host who was on-the-ball with invites and got several outside orders. I would say it was a success for a first show.

WOW! Yeah, I would say so! I've been doing this for a few months now and I still haven't had a $1,000 show. One was close, but not quite. :( I have a show on Sunday with a lot of "yes's" - 15 so far, so I am hoping for the best!!!! :)

That's great! Congratulations.

Congratulations! You're off to a fabulous start. I have to confess, I've been at this for 3 1/2 years and still haven't quite hit that mark. But like Dottie, my host for tomorrow is telling me she's got lots of yeses, so I'm hoping for a really good show.

good job! It took me 2 years to get my first 1,000 show... and then I started having more. It is a great feeling!!

woohoo2.gif
Tell her "You are at $1,_ _ _._ _ right now and that's a GOOD START! If you can make it to $1,500 you'll get ..." Some people will actually do it just because you told them to! If she looks at you & freaks out, you can laugh like you were making a joke! ;)

CONGRATS!!! You are off to an amazing start! Keep up the fabulous work :) :) :)

Fabulous! Congrats! Here's to the first of many to come! =)

That is fabulous! Since this is your first Show, did you know that if you hit $1,250 from just this one, you are qualified, get all kinds of PC dollars, and your website? I would tell her all about some great benefits of getting "just a few more orders" and how must she will get FREE! If she hasn't gotten any already, emphasize the benefits of getting bookings too! Did you ask her about the biz? She sounds like a great candidate!!

Jane...she is a fantastic candidate, and I did ask her (actually even before her show since she did such a great job of getting outside orders). She's just not interested right now, but she would be absolutely great! I'll keep working on her, and I saw your suggestion about having her rebook...that's a great idea. I will definitely do that!
I have a question about booking benefits. Do the future bookings have to be made before the show closes for the past host to get the benefit? In other words, if I close this show and someone from the show contacts me to book later, can my first host still get the booking benefit at the next show?
Thanks all for the congrats...I am very excited about this show (for me and the host!).

grins88 said:
Jane...she is a fantastic candidate, and I did ask her (actually even before her show since she did such a great job of getting outside orders). She's just not interested right now, but she would be absolutely great! I'll keep working on her, and I saw your suggestion about having her rebook...that's a great idea. I will definitely do that!
I have a question about booking benefits. Do the future bookings have to be made before the show closes for the past host to get the benefit? In other words, if I close this show and someone from the show contacts me to book later, can my first host still get the booking benefit at the next show?
Thanks all for the congrats...I am very excited about this show (for me and the host!).

Nope, the booking must be made in P3 prior to the show closing for the host to get the booking benefit.

You have to enter the bookings when you are submitting the show. If someone comes back after you have submitted, the original host would not get the past host discount. If you have someone that is "thinking" about hosting, go ahead and enter them as booking; that way, if they decide to, your original host will get the past host benefit. If they decide not to host a show, nothing is lost.

Thank you so much...that's a huge help! I would have really screwed up here!

1. How can I earn $1000 at my first Pampered Chef show?

Earning $1000 at your first Pampered Chef show is possible by following a few key steps. First, make sure to invite as many people as you can to the show. The more guests you have, the more potential sales you will have. Second, offer incentives such as discounts or free products for guests who bring a friend to the show. Third, make sure to showcase the products and their benefits effectively to encourage purchases. Lastly, follow up with guests after the show to offer additional sales or booking opportunities.

2. What are some tips for reaching the $1000 goal at my first show?

Some tips for reaching the $1000 goal at your first show include setting a realistic goal and creating a plan to achieve it. This can include offering special deals or discounts, promoting the show on social media, and practicing your presentation skills. It's also helpful to have a variety of products and to highlight the most popular or seasonal items.

3. Is it common for consultants to reach $1000 at their first show?

While it is not guaranteed, many consultants have been able to reach $1000 at their first Pampered Chef show. It takes effort, planning, and a strong marketing strategy, but with the right approach, it is possible to reach this goal. Don't be discouraged if you don't reach $1000 at your first show, as each show is a learning experience and you can continue to improve for future shows.

4. What are some ways to increase sales at my first show and reach $1000?

There are several ways to increase sales at your first show and reach the $1000 goal. One way is to offer special promotions or discounts for guests who make a purchase over a certain amount. You can also encourage guests to host their own shows by offering host rewards and incentives. Additionally, having interactive activities or demonstrations can help showcase the products and increase interest and sales.

5. Can I still earn the $1000 goal if my first show is online?

Yes, it is still possible to earn $1000 at your first show even if it is online. The key is to promote the show and products effectively through social media and other online channels. You can also offer virtual incentives and discounts to encourage purchases. It's important to have clear and visually appealing product images and descriptions to entice potential customers. Following up with guests after the show can also lead to additional sales or booking opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Jennie4PC