• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show: 1 Day or 2? Considerations and Insights

In summary, the First show flyer has 2 dates, some people think it was worth it to do it on 2 days, and it's up to the individual if they would like to have it on 2 days or combine it into one.
Sonia_J
Hi everyone

I was looking at the First show flyer and it has 2 dates.
For those who have done it on 2 days do you think it was worth it?
Could more people come because of the 2 days?

I'm trying to get my invotes done and out tonight or tomorrow so I really should decide if I'm just doing Saturday or Saturday and Sunday.

If you did it for 2 days - do you count them as 2 shows??

Thanks

I think it's nice to offer people two different days to accomodate schedules. But, sometimes Open Houses can be kind of disappointing if not lots of people show up. You just never know. I guess the risk you run of doing it over two days is not having turnout you were hoping for and putting ALL that work into it. I guess it's worth a shot and if you can save leftovers from the first one, then you aren't out as much expense.

If you get enough orders to count them as two shows, you can do that. Combining them as one may be better because your show total will be higher and you'll get more benefits. The great thing about this is it's YOUR business so you can do whatever you'd like! If you're trying to qualify by having the four shows, then maybe splitting it into two shows would get you halfway there!

Good luck!

Well..I have a 2 day party starting tonight. On the recommendation of my Director I am having it on 2 days. Her is what swayed me on it: If you have it Friday night some people may be too tired from the work week to attend or whatever. If you just host it on the afternoon on Sunday then some people can't come because of church that may dismiss later and family time. If you host it on a Saturday mid-morning/afternoon then it is the kid's soccer game or whatever.

I am having mine tonight at 6:30pm and Sunday at 1pm. I have more people telling me that Sunday works best for them, but several that say tonight is better because Sunday is family day.

I am not sure what to expect. If you have the time I say do 2 days. Just don't go overboard. Keep it simple and duplicatible.

1. Can I have my first show in just one day?

Yes, you can definitely have your first Pampered Chef show in just one day! Our consultants have the flexibility to choose the length of their shows based on their availability and schedule.

2. What are the benefits of having a 2-day first show?

Having a 2-day first show allows you to spread out the demonstrations and activities, making it less overwhelming for both the consultant and the guests. It also gives guests more time to place orders and potentially increases your sales and bookings.

3. How do I decide if I should have a 1-day or 2-day first show?

The decision ultimately depends on your personal preference and availability. If you have a busy schedule, a 1-day show may be more feasible. However, if you have more time and want to maximize your sales and bookings, a 2-day show may be a better option.

4. Do I need to have a certain number of guests for a 2-day first show?

No, there is no specific number of guests required for a 2-day first show. It can be as small or as large as you want. The important thing is to have a good mix of guests who are interested in Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I earn the same rewards and benefits with a 1-day first show as I would with a 2-day first show?

Yes, the rewards and benefits for your first show are the same regardless of whether it is a 1-day or 2-day event. As long as you meet the requirements, you will receive the same host rewards and consultant bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HealthNut