• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Signed My First Recruit - What's Next?

In summary, after signing your first recruit, you should ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and submitted and start discussing training and development plans. To introduce your new recruit to the team, you can send out an email or announcement and set up a meeting. Provide your new recruit with necessary resources such as training materials and a mentor. To track their progress, set up regular check-ins and use performance metrics. To support and motivate your new recruit, set realistic goals, offer positive feedback, and provide additional training and resources.
PamperedPrincess74
I just signed my first recruit today! Does anyone know if there is anything else I am supposed to do after I submit the online agreement? Her first Super Starter Month isn't until June so I'm not sure she'll get her kit right away. Do they send me any kind of confirmation or anything once they receive and process her Consultant Agreement or am I pretty much out of the loop at this point?

You'll get an email confirming that she signed and in a few days you'll receive a copy of the email they send her with her new consultant number in it. Congratulations!!!! If she picked her first month as June, they won't ship out her kit until May 1st. BUT if she has anyone wanting to do catalog shows NOW, you can supply her with some catalogs and whatever you'd put in a host packet so she can get started with a show. She can submit it starting in May. That's great! Good luck!!!:D

Does a consultant make commission on the sales the recruit makes? I am signing my first recruit today and didn't know how that part works.

Once you are a Future Director (two signed consultants) you can make a commission override on your recruits' sales. You have to sell $1250 each month in order to qualify for that commission.

1. What should I do after signing my first recruit?

After signing your first recruit, the next step is to make sure all the necessary paperwork is completed and submitted. This includes the recruit's application, contract, and any other required documents. You should also start discussing training and development plans with the recruit and making arrangements for them to attend upcoming meetings and events.

2. How should I introduce my new recruit to the team?

Introducing your new recruit to the team is an important step in their onboarding process. You can do this by sending out an email or announcement introducing them to the team and sharing a bit about their background and interests. You can also set up a virtual or in-person meeting where the new recruit can meet and get to know their teammates.

3. What resources should I provide to my new recruit?

As a first-time recruiter, it's important to provide your new recruit with all the necessary resources to help them succeed. This can include training materials, team manuals, and any other relevant documents. It's also helpful to provide them with a mentor or point of contact within the team who can answer any questions they may have.

4. How can I track my new recruit's progress?

Tracking your new recruit's progress is essential to ensure they are meeting their goals and integrating well into the team. You can use a variety of methods to track progress, such as setting up regular check-ins, creating a development plan, and using performance metrics to measure their progress.

5. What can I do to support and motivate my new recruit?

As a recruiter, it's important to provide support and motivation to your new recruit in their new role. This can include setting realistic goals, providing positive feedback, and recognizing their achievements. You can also offer additional training and resources to help them develop their skills and reach their full potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies