• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Recruit: Joining the Team Has Never Felt Better!

R
RachelNguyen
Yeah!

I just signed up my first recruit!

I am so excited!

Congratulations!! That's awesome. Hopefully she's one of MANY!!

Good going!!Congratulations!!!

Did she approach you interested or did you have to call her/him after looking at the info?

She had expressed interest as a guest... then held a show and I talked to her about using some of her free product towards her super starter kit. I shared some information with her and when I got her host order, the kit credit was already filled in! LOL.

I am really excited!

Love+
Rachel

CongratsRachel that is so GREAT!!! I know how excited you are since I had signed my first in February. And it gets even better when you sign your second one, like I did in March.
You are off to a great start, keep the momentum going. You could totally get the 3 for me in April!:D

WAVE 2...Chicago here I come!!!:D

Congratulations!!! I know exactly how you are feeling right now. I signed my first one last week. I was so excited! And she might possibly have a recruit too!

what nowI just signed my first recruit as well. My director will do weekly calls and the official "training" but since I know this girl, I feel like I should offer her something too. What direction are you helping your recruit with? Seems like I should do more than just answer the few questions she's had. Any suggestions on how to keep her excited? Thanks.

Bee,

Talk to your director and partner with her on the training. Do 3-way calls, attend all the training sessions, etc. so that YOU learn how to train new recruits as well.

I don't really know yet what my role is. I have a great director, so she'll do most of the training and weekly calls, I think. But I really would like to work closely with my new recruit, too. (I have a great relationship with my own recruiter and would like to offer that to mine.)

I have a super starter check list somewhere that I'll share with her. And might just give her my copy of the Welcome booklet so she has something to play with while waiting for her kit.

Woo hoo!

Love+
Rachel

Congratulations to all of you!! :)

1. What does it mean to sign up a recruit?

Signing up a recruit means that someone has joined your team or organization as a new member. This can refer to a variety of industries, but in this case, it likely refers to a direct sales or networking company.

2. Why is signing up a recruit a cause for celebration?

Signing up a recruit is a cause for celebration because it means that someone has shown interest in your team or organization and has decided to join and support your goals. It also means that you have successfully convinced someone to join your team and believe in your mission.

3. How is signing up a recruit beneficial?

Signing up a recruit is beneficial for both the recruiter and the recruit. For the recruiter, it means having a new team member who can help achieve their goals and potentially bring in more recruits. For the recruit, it means having a supportive team, mentorship, and the opportunity to learn and grow within the organization.

4. What are some ways to celebrate signing up a recruit?

There are many ways to celebrate signing up a recruit, such as throwing a party, sending a personalized thank-you note, giving a special gift, or hosting a team event. It's also important to acknowledge and congratulate the new recruit for their decision to join.

5. How can signing up a recruit improve team dynamics?

Signing up a recruit can improve team dynamics by adding a new perspective and fresh ideas to the team. It can also create a sense of camaraderie and support among team members as they work towards a common goal. Additionally, having more team members can help distribute workload and improve efficiency within the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • wadesgirl