• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Becoming a PC Recruit Lead | Monday Meeting Prep

It is not true that payment for this website is due tomorrow. The payment for this website is due next Friday. So she has the opportunity to look at all the wonderful resources available until next Friday and make the decision herself whether she thinks it's a good idea to spend $5 for this great website.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
And I dno't know what to show her! She's coming over at 11 on Monday, and has never heard of PC. I don't have the 'take a closer look' stuff.. what options do I have to convince her that this is an awesome alternative to being a waitress at Friendlys?

First recruit!WOW congratulations!! Well this is a big deal, don't panic and remember what the things were that attracted you to PC.
Flexible schedule
Earning as much or as little as you want in income
Low $90 start up cost and tell her what that includes. (Look at the back of your catalog)
Show her your stuff and let her know that everything you need as far as paperwork for the first 4 shows are included.
I would let her know that I will help her every step of the way. Also take her to your cluster meetings so she can feel the excitement, encouragment and take in all the advice.
Right now PC is offering her the three tiered stand and all those bowls to get qualified by May 31st. She has to sign up this month!!
Tell her why you got into PC and why you love it!! Tell her that this is a great way for her to be her own boss and have fun while earning money!!
GOOD LUCK!!
Debbie

Thanks!

She's only 20, so she thinks she's a bit 'young'. She's also not sure about who she'd ask to host her shows, she doesn't have much local family or many friends. I told her I'd help her brainstorm about that, but (heh), I have no idea where to begin. In fact, I'm probably as lost as she is ;)

let her know that you have been lost but your cluster and this web site help you with everything.

Brainstorming is goodIf she's only 20 that doesn't mean she doesn't need kitchen stuff. She has the ability to get in good with college girls.
I just had a show this past Sat. with college girls who loved PC. Not that they were super chefs but all the microwave stuff, pretty chillzane servers, and neat gadgets really attracted them. Especially with dorm living. She can get lots of hosts just by talking to neighbors..
Does she live in an apartment? There are hundreds of potential hosts there!

Is she single or married? Her hubby can help in this too. If she is single then she can have more freedom to have shows and to appeal to women around her age.
She can advertise by walking door to door. Making calls to local businesses and also dropping off catalogs in places where women usually are.
Doctor's offices
Dentist office
Resale kids shops
Daycares
Insurance offices
Real estate offices
The list is endless and she has to be willing to work at it to get hosts and you can help her out. You might even be able to help her host her own show in her home by inviting close friends and whatever family she does have in town. This way she will be comfortable around them for her first show!
Tell us how it goes!
Debbie

I would have told her to take a look at this great website, but now that she'd have to pay, I didn't. I wonder how many people just looking to get information about our company will we miss now :(

Is there anything on the supply order form that I can order to create a 'Take a Closer Look' binder? I've looked, but saw nothing that called it self that :)

Last edited:
pamperedchristine said:
Is there anything on the supply order form that I can order to create a 'Take a Closer Look' binder? I've looked, but saw nothing that called it self that :)
Yes it's all there. You can print off the supply order form from CC to see the whole list and then enter the numbers on PP to order.

Contact your recruiter or director or other sister consultants in your cluster that live in your area. I'm sure someone has recruiting information you can share with her.

There are lots of flyers here at this site that you can download to share as well.

Payment not due until...Payment for this website is not due until next Friday. So she has the ability to look at all the wonderful resources availabe until next Friday and she can make the decision herself whether she thinks it's ok to spend $5 for this great website.
It's actually a bargain only $5 for a year. Even if she is only starting out $5 is nothing compared to money I have invested in ads, supplies, door prizes, copies, and mini catalogs!!
She'll love it!! If she is interested in starting up her business!!
Debbie

payment for this website is due tomorrow !!!

Subscription FeeJust my two cents. I think it is well worth the $5/year. Look at all the support, ideas, fliers and help we all receive on the excellent website. You couldn't get this any where else for that price. Just my two cents.
Brandy

What is "First Recruit Lead!"?

"First Recruit Lead!" is a program designed to help individuals and businesses improve their recruiting and lead generation strategies.

Who can benefit from "First Recruit Lead!"?

Anyone who is responsible for recruiting or generating leads for their company can benefit from "First Recruit Lead!" This includes business owners, HR professionals, marketers, and sales teams.

What does "First Recruit Lead!" offer?

"First Recruit Lead!" offers a variety of resources and tools to help improve your recruiting and lead generation efforts. This includes training courses, templates, and personalized coaching sessions.

How much does "First Recruit Lead!" cost?

The cost of "First Recruit Lead!" varies depending on the package and services you choose. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

Is "First Recruit Lead!" only for businesses?

No, "First Recruit Lead!" is also available for individuals who are looking to improve their personal recruiting and lead generation skills for job searching or freelancing purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • amy07