• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone else received the wrong items in their orders from Pampered Chef?

In summary, Marietta's first order from Pampered Chef was incorrect, and she had to call the customer service line to straighten everything out.
mayame
I'm new to this site. My hubby found it while he was browsing and I'm glad. Anyway, I sent my first order electronically on Sept 13th and guest received it on the 16th. I told her it was going to take longer. I was surprised it was so fast. But there was a problem. Her packing list was correct, but the inside items were wrong. Oh my god, my first order and it seemed like I blew it! What must she be thinking of me getting her order screwed up. She called me and asked me if I ordered stoneware under her order. I told her I only ordered her items that she ordered. Luckily she wasn't mad or anything and she called pampered chef to tell them about the mix up and got it straigthened out. Did anybody else encounter this same problem before? I just need some spirit boosting after this.

Marietta Mercado
Independent Kitchen Consultant

I have never had this problem. Thet have for got something before though. Sounds like a HO error to me (I bet their is another host with the same problem). I wouldn't sweat it. If the pagking slip was right then it is out of your hands. Did anyone get the booking benefit that night? Could explain the stoneware. Keep your chin up.

Did't get bookings from that order, but thanks for the encouragement.

Marietta Mercado
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Order mix-upI am finding that the orders are more likely to be incorrect now than they used to be. Maybe it's because they are shipping things so quickly and not taking the time to double check orders? This happened at my last show but my host ended up very happy. HO forgot to send the kitchen brush but sent a kitchen timer by accident. They let her keep the timer and sent the brush right away and she received it 3 days later!! For her, it was a win-win situation. :D I find that the majority of the time HO will let people keep the item (assuming it's not a high priced item). Turn it around and instead of being embarassed, make it sound like a bonus situation (if they let her keep the item(s)). I usually take care of putting calling/contacting HO myself - more customer service.

Same here - nearly every order lately has had something missing or the wrong item in its place. I usually contact HO myself and they are quick to replace it - and let the host keep the incorrect item. One time it was the wrong stone! She was very happy! On the plus, we are getting orders really quick which is good1

Not all orders have a problem with them (in fact I have had few with the wrong item) but there is a percentage that do. Whenever a new system is implemented in most companies those things happen.

Usually PC sends a pick up for the wrong item shipped. I have not had them tell the host she can keep the item - maybe it's a new policy until they work out the kinks so I wouldn't tell the host that she'll be able to keep a wrong item until HO tells you or her.

I have had the same thing happen on my last 2 shows. The host was supposed to get the salad cards, instead got a good for you cookbook and had an extra slice and serve. I called home office for her and they are having her send the stuff back. I think she is frustrated because even though they are paying the shipping, it is taking up time and such. I don't think she will do a party again.

i have to say that happened to me also i ordered the rplacment part for the cheese grater and they sent me a pot then ups came and got it (all i did was leave it on my porch) then they ent me a whole new cheese grater i was told to keep the cheese grater (the packing slip did say cheese grater handlr)

My Story may be even worse!I decided to sign up as a Consultant before I had my show so that I could get the commission from my first show. I did okay considering it was my first PC show and at least it was a qualifying show, right. Well, my computer was on the fritz so my recruiter entered my show on PP for me but wasn't able to print it out until the next day. Although I was grateful, it was taking longer than I had originally told everyone that I could have the order processed. And then to top it off, I had to mail the order in because I didn't yet have the PC debit card. So I finally send it off and a week later when my order arrived, NONE of my Stoneware was in the box!!! I thought, "Great, just what I need!!!" Talk about frustration!!! So I call HO and had no problems having the items replaced. Hopefully they are on their way to me. It looks like someone opened the box from the bottom and the merchandise was stolen.

My husband assured me that everyone would understand that it was not my fault, and they did, but for that to happen on my first order was a disaster! I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has had a problem with items missing from their order!

It seems like my show product accuracy goes in streaks. I don't think I've had a single show the last 3 months that have had discrepancies.
Does anyone remember how many orders are processed through the distribution center per day? The pick-by-light system is truly amazing (if you've been to national conference, you've seen it), given the number of products distributed for 71,000 consultants. Think of the number of shows processed per day, then the number of items on each show. I'm surprised there aren't more mistakes. Home office has been very good to me at correcting errors right away. What a wonderful company!

I just had a cranberry mini baker arrived damaged. I called for an exchange and a week and a half later I get what was SUPPOSED to be the replacement with a slip to return the damaged one. Nope!! It was the cranberry bar board with knife that we don't even have in our catelog in Canada!!! I thought what on earth!!

I called and they are sending a slip to return it and sending a new baker. I tried to purchase the not in our inventory board but wasn't allowed. What the rep on the phone and I couldn't figure out was why the computer even allowed it to be sent to Canada in the first place. The packing slip even states cranberry bar board w knife...How wierd is that?!

What does "First Order Sent/Received" mean and why is it important?

"First Order Sent/Received" refers to the first order that is placed and sent out or received by a new customer or consultant. It is important because it marks the beginning of a relationship with a new customer or consultant, and can lead to future orders and sales.

How can I track my "First Order Sent/Received"?

You can track your "First Order Sent/Received" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the order history. You can also contact your upline or customer service for assistance.

What happens after my "First Order Sent/Received"?

After your "First Order Sent/Received", you will receive a confirmation email and your order will be processed and shipped. You will also have access to your Pampered Chef consultant account and resources to help you with your business.

Can I change or cancel my "First Order Sent/Received"?

If you need to change or cancel your "First Order Sent/Received", please contact customer service as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, changes or cancellations may or may not be possible.

Is there a minimum order requirement for "First Order Sent/Received"?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement for "First Order Sent/Received". This requirement may vary depending on your location and type of order (customer or consultant). Please refer to the current consultant agreement or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3