• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Holiday-Themed Open House!

In summary, the consultant is planning an open house on Sunday, November 7th. The open house will be a "Holiday Theme" and the consultant wants to make flyers to distribute. The consultant has not been able to host a party in the past month due to personal issues. If anyone has any advice, they would love to hear it.
lisasfuncooking
I have been a consultant for almost 2 years now. I have never had an "Open House". I am finally planning one in November :cool:. I know how I am going to do it and what food I will make. Actually, I have been thinking of this all summer and taking notes on some of your great ideas. I want it to be "Holiday Theme". It will be on Sunday 11/7. I was going to have a 3 hour block of time for everyone to come and go.
I want to make up some flyers to mail out. I just don't know if I should say it is a open house, holiday party, vip event, sale or ??? If you have any suggestions, I really could use some ideas. I love making my own flyers, but if anyone has one that I could look at that would be great.
I really need to work my butt off. I have not been able to do a party for the last month with some personal issues going on.
ANY advice... :chef:

Sorry no advice, but I am having an open house too the 2nd weekend in November and I have no idea what to call it.

I'm acutally in the process of having my open house too. If you go to the file section at the top there are a lot of posters/flyers there. Try grand opening, open house, and kick off.

My suggestion is not to call it an open house- people tend to not feel as committed to come when it's just a drop by situation. I've had luck with mystery host shows - I invite a lot of people and do a quick demo and take their orders. Then I choose one or two people to win the host rewards as co-hosts. My guests love this and look forward to my show each year. They love the chance to win something. I always give each a free Seasons Best and raffle off other small items as well throughout my show. Good luck!

Hi there! Congratulations on planning your first Open House event in November! It's great that you have been taking notes and gathering ideas over the summer, and I'm sure your event will be a huge success. As for what to call it, I would suggest using a combination of terms such as "Holiday Open House" or "VIP Holiday Sale". This way, you can highlight the holiday theme and also create a sense of exclusivity for your guests. As for flyers, I highly recommend using our Pampered Chef customizable templates on our website, as they are professional and eye-catching. You can also personalize them with your own information and details. I wish you all the best with your event, and don't forget to promote it on social media and reach out to your previous customers as well. Good luck!

1. How do I choose a theme for my holiday open house?

When choosing a theme for your holiday open house, consider the time of year and your target audience. Some popular holiday themes include winter wonderland, gingerbread house, and Christmas in July. You can also choose a more general theme such as cozy and comfortable or elegant and formal.

2. How can I incorporate holiday flavors into my open house menu?

There are many ways to incorporate holiday flavors into your open house menu. You can serve traditional dishes such as roasted turkey and pumpkin pie, or get creative and add holiday spices like cinnamon and nutmeg to your dishes. Don't forget to offer holiday drinks like eggnog or mulled wine.

3. How do I decorate for a holiday-themed open house?

Decorating for a holiday-themed open house can be fun and festive. Use traditional holiday decorations like wreaths, garlands, and twinkling lights. You can also incorporate seasonal elements like pinecones, holly, and cranberries. Don't forget to add some holiday scents with candles or potpourri.

4. What are some fun activities to have at a holiday open house?

There are many fun activities you can have at a holiday open house. You can set up a hot cocoa or cookie decorating station, have a holiday movie playing in the background, or organize a gift exchange. You can also have a holiday-themed photo booth with props and a festive backdrop.

5. How can I make my holiday open house memorable for my guests?

To make your holiday open house memorable, focus on creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Offer delicious food and drinks, play festive music, and encourage your guests to mingle and participate in activities. You can also send your guests home with a small party favor or treat to thank them for attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj