• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My First Lead & Understanding the System

In summary, Becky booked for January with a lead from the new lead system. Ginger is also green and is $40 from being green. Everyone is doing well, but PC is losing sales because of the new lead system.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got my very first Lead for a show since they changed the system!
She booked for January.
I am so confused as to how this works, because last month and this month I've had a plethora (at least one a day this month!) of orders placed, but no booking or recruit leads. Where are those going?

On a happy note - my team was green on the 18th this month. Yea!

Nice work on the green!

That's great Becky! I've had just one lead for 2 vegie peelers...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GO Becky!!! My team was green this month also on the 18th.....

Good Job! Congrats on the lead. I've been getting one order every day or two all month but no leads and I really need them right now as I moved across the country.

As far as being green, congrats to you both. I am just $40 from being green right now.

Ginger428 said:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GO Becky!!! My team was green this month also on the 18th.....

Yea for you too Ginger!!!

bethcooks4u said:
Good Job! Congrats on the lead. I've been getting one order every day or two all month but no leads and I really need them right now as I moved across the country.

As far as being green, congrats to you both. I am just $40 from being green right now.

You'll get there then Beth!

Usually December is hard month for me to hit D, but I have a couple new consultants on my team, and that helped.

So, the mystery is if no one is getting these booking/recruiting leads, what's happening to them????

I am GREEN! No more needing to watch this month! Good thing because my life is absolutely crazy.

I think that the leads aren't there because people are able to shop consultants so they just contact them directly or they are saying forget it, this isn't worth it. I personally think PC is losing a lot of sales with this system.

It's good to hear that there are booking leads going through the system. I had someone contact me two months ago as a recruit lead. She found my info through the lead system and called me directly. She didn't sign. I haven't heard of anyone getting booking leads. Someone I know said she has gotten burned a couple of times with lead orders. The people contacted her, she put the order on someone's show before she got payment, then the customer changed their mind a few days later. She thinks they weren't committed to their order; I think they were shopping around to find a consultant who would give them a deal on their order. I've had about $500 in lead orders this month. Total for the year is $2300. Last year's total was $1675 but I wasn't eligible for orders or didn't get them for 2 months. Sitting at 5 actives and $4,000 in sales for this month. This is typical for my team this year. Hopefully the 3 recruit leads will sign and be productive. I will say that the people on my team are generally more consistent and have stuck with it more than in the past, ie. the once every few months are still doing that and the active every month are still doing that.

bethcooks4u said:
I am GREEN! No more needing to watch this month! Good thing because my life is absolutely crazy.

I think that the leads aren't there because people are able to shop consultants so they just contact them directly or they are saying forget it, this isn't worth it. I personally think PC is losing a lot of sales with this system.

Yea Beth!:woohoo:

That's what I said too - I'm so glad I don't have to worry about what my team is doing during Christmas time! Anything now is icing. :)

I have been very fortunate as of late with the lead system. I have had about $1500 in orders sent to me since mid-October, I do have a gal on my team that called and signed thru the lead system, no shows though.

My team was green by the 18th too! And I have 9 of 12 active!! I may actually have all 12 active by the end of the month-amazing!!

I do think there are so few people in my area that are in our lead system that I get more than most. Granted, there are a lot of consultants, just so few that do the 1250. But my team is getting there! So proud of them. After having a struggling team the first half of the year, regrouping, recruiting different kinds of people, things are finally moving in the right direction. Can't wait to see how they shine in 2013!

I cannot complain...December I thought I would not have much for sales (2 parties) but the online sales netted me $1,129 in sales!

That's what I don't understand. I'm getting plenty of online orders. In Dec. I got 27 orders for a total of almost $900! My dollar total for online orders in Nov. was over $1000. But this was the very first request I received for a show. I used to get show/business inquiries too - 3-4 a month. Where are those going?

I really think that when the ball is in the "customer"'s court, they don't feel comfortable calling someone they don't know, so they either say forget it, or ask around until they find someone who knows someone.

The idea of asking someone to pick a random person, call them, leave a message with their personal information, then wait for that person to hopefully return their call is outrageous.

In years gone by, I have gotten lots of online orders, especially during the holidays. This year . . . $12. Not happy. :cry: I haven't had a lead for hosting or a recruit since April. I don't know where they are going, but it's not my way.

Sandi

I didn't get any orders from the lead system in December. I rarely get anything at all. So much for the good old days.

I have gotten 3 booking leads and no recruit leads since the system changed. Such a shame that the compnay has cut us and themselves off at the knees with it. I agree that when the customer has to do the work of calling us, it just doesnt happen. The forget, get scared whatever before they evem get to us. When we had the control we could follow up and make it happen.

1. What is "My First Lead" and how does it work?

"My First Lead" is a system designed to help individuals and businesses generate and manage leads. It works by providing tools and resources for creating lead capture pages, tracking leads, and converting them into customers.

2. Can I customize the lead capture pages in "My First Lead"?

Yes, you can customize the lead capture pages to fit your branding and specific needs. "My First Lead" offers a variety of templates and allows you to edit the design, text, and form fields to best represent your business.

3. How does "My First Lead" help with lead tracking?

"My First Lead" offers a lead tracking feature that allows you to see the source of your leads, their behavior on your website, and their interactions with your lead capture pages. This information can help you determine which leads are most likely to convert into customers.

4. Is "My First Lead" suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, "My First Lead" is suitable for any type of business that relies on generating and managing leads. Whether you are a small business owner, freelancer, or marketer, this system can help you streamline your lead generation process.

5. What are the benefits of using "My First Lead"?

Some of the benefits of using "My First Lead" include saving time and resources on lead generation, improving lead conversion rates, and gaining valuable insights into your leads' behavior. It also offers a user-friendly interface and customizable features to meet your specific business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Becca_in_MD