• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Month Success: My Journey as a PC Consultant in Oklahoma

TracyIn summary, the conversation revolved around Shannon's experience with selling Pampered Chef. She had tried it 6 years ago but it was a disaster due to her busy schedule and lack of support from her director. However, she recently joined again after hosting a show and receiving a letter about potential earnings. This time, she is having a much better experience with a supportive host and has already hosted multiple successful shows. Everyone congratulated her on her success and expressed their excitement for her.
Sooner PC
I tried to sell PC about 6 years ago. It was a total disaster. Besides the fact I had a 6 year old, drove 60 miles round trip to work each day and hosting exchange students, I had a director that never called or helped me whatsoever.

I signed back up to sell PC in August. I was lured back in after hosting a show and receiving the letter telling me how much I would have made had I actually sold the product.

I called the PC lady who hosted my show and said "sign me up" She is absolutely WONDERFUL. She calls me and emails me almost everyday. She is excited over the little things as well as the big things - like closing an $800 show.

I hosted 5 shows my first month for $1967.00. I have 2 shows in October - 1 was the $800 show. I have 7 shows for November. This is going so much better than last time that I am glad I gave it a shot.

I am doing the happy dance every afternoon getting a package delivered to my house everyday. I just love free stuff and I am having a blast. I hope it keeps going this well.

Shannon Overstreet
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Oklahoma

Welcome Back to PC. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! on a wonderful start. You are off to a great start, I think that this time around it will all work out for you.

Tracy

Shannon,
That is so cool! I'm so glad you came back to give it another try. Good for you for taking the plunge again. It sounds like you're enjoying it so much more this time...and your excitement is great! It's contagious!! :)

Welcome backShannon

Welcome back to PC and congratulations on a FANTASTIC start!

Hi Shannon,I am so glad to hear that you're having a much better experience with Pampered Chef this time around! It sounds like you have a great support system with your host and your business is off to a great start. It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying the perks of being a Pampered Chef consultant, like getting packages delivered to your house every day. Keep up the great work and I wish you continued success with your Pampered Chef business.Best,

1. What is "First Month Success" and why is it important?

"First Month Success" is a program designed to help new Pampered Chef consultants start their business off on the right foot. It provides training, resources, and support to help consultants achieve success in their first month. It is important because it can set the foundation for a successful and profitable business in the long run.

2. How can I participate in "First Month Success"?

To participate in "First Month Success", you must sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant and join our team. Once you are a consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and have access to all the resources and support.

3. What kind of training and resources are provided in "First Month Success"?

The program includes online training modules, live webinars, and access to a mentor who will guide you through the first month. You will also have access to a team of experienced consultants who can answer any questions and provide support. Additionally, you will have access to marketing materials and tools to help you promote your business.

4. Can I still participate in "First Month Success" if I have previous direct sales experience?

Yes, "First Month Success" is open to all new Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of previous direct sales experience. The program is designed to help all consultants, whether they are new to direct sales or have prior experience.

5. How long does "First Month Success" last?

The program lasts for one month, starting from the day you sign up to become a consultant. However, the resources and support provided during the program can continue to benefit you throughout your Pampered Chef career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • heidishowchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Sooner PC