• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Lead?

In summary, team leaders and up are eligible when they have done $1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 previous months.
KellyCooks
Gold Member
How long before you got your first HO recruit or show lead? I became eligible this month for leads. I've received several orders, and now I'm anxiously awaiting a HO recruit or booking lead. Just curious!

Kelly

It's just the luck of the draw. It depends on when someone in your area goes online requesting info on shows, business, etc., and then if it's your turn in the rotation for the lead.

I also just qualified for TL on 6/1, and have had three online orders through the lead system this month, and also got my first lead. Granted, it was someone with a broken stone from 7 years ago... but still, it's a new contact I made!

I have had 4 since April 1. One resulted in a catalog show, one in a cooking show, one has never returned my calls/e-mails, and the 4th said she already had a PC consultant. Received my first one shortly after I was eligible.

i got about 7 orders in a row at first, then i got several leads (3 show, 1 recruit, there was an order in there somewhere too), and now an order again. it really is just the luck of the draw!

I have gottem a few leads but unfortunatly for me non of them have responded to my emails. They didnt leave thier #'s

That is just bizarre to me that someone would fill out the form to GET a consultant when they already have one! Lol!

I have gotten probably 8 online orders. Only one of those left their contact info. I did get a HO lead for a lady who wanted a Show. I had that Cooking Show last Thursday night and it closed at $315...not bad for her first Show and only 5 buying guests! I got 4 bookings, including the Host.

Since April I have gotten 3 leads 1st was for a catalog the 2nd was a online order and the 3rd got last week and she wanted information about signing up and i signed her up last night :) :) and I am glad I got her last week cause so far this might be the 1st month where I don't hit team leader status. Which I am bumbed about.

I am really happy that we're eligible for the leads. I totally appreciate the extra online orders. I also got several in a row, now nothing for a few days. Every morning, I check Consultant's Corner, wondering when I'll get my first one. One of these days... :)

Kelly

I know this is probably a really dumb question that's been asked a bizillion times, but at the risk of eye rolls I am going to ask it anyway.....When are we eligible for these leads?

No eye-rolling! :D

Team Leaders and up are eligible when they have done $1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 previous months. Eligibility runs from the 10th to the 10th of the month.

I qualified this month and have gotten 2 contacts (1 with a question and 1 with an order) and 2 on-line orders, totaling $150 in extra sales this month! Which I desperately needed! Good thing they give you 3 of the 4, 'cause I ain't gonna make it this month, but did in Mar-May!

Thank you so much, Patty. That gives me something else to work toward.

What is a "First Lead"?

A "First Lead" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a new customer who has placed their first order with a consultant. These leads are important as they have the potential to become regular customers and help grow your business.

How do I find "First Leads"?

There are a few ways to find "First Leads" as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to your existing network of friends and family, attend events and fairs, and utilize social media to connect with potential customers. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied customers.

What should I do when I get a "First Lead"?

When you get a "First Lead", it is important to make a good impression and provide excellent customer service. Follow up with them promptly, answer any questions they may have, and offer helpful tips and suggestions for using their products. This will help build a strong relationship with your new customer.

How can I turn a "First Lead" into a regular customer?

To turn a "First Lead" into a regular customer, it is important to continue providing great customer service and staying in touch with them. Offer personalized recommendations and special promotions, and be responsive to their needs and feedback. You can also invite them to host a party or join your team as a consultant.

Are there any benefits to getting "First Leads"?

Yes, there are several benefits to getting "First Leads" as a Pampered Chef consultant. Not only do they have the potential to become regular customers, but they can also provide valuable referrals and help grow your business. Additionally, first orders often come with special promotions and discounts, which can benefit both the customer and the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Careyann