• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Latin Cookbook Question

In summary, the First Latin Cookbook includes a variety of traditional and modern dishes from Mexico, Argentina, and Cuba. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. Most ingredients can be found at a local grocery store, but some may require a trip to a Latin market. The cookbook also offers vegetarian and vegan options, with substitutions for non-vegetarian ingredients. Nutritional information and serving sizes are included for each recipe, based on standard serving sizes.
ChefDi
Gold Member
Hi all!

I am looking for the recipes in the first latin cookbook. I thought I had the book, but I can only find two of the second one. I love Latin cooking and would really like to make something out of that cookbook at my open house this weekend. Does anyone have any/all of the recipes typed up, or at least a list of the recipes? If I would have known I couldn't find mine, I would have ordered one before they were discontinued. This is what I get for procrastinating my planning for my open house!

Thanks in advance,

Di

Hi Di,I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your first Latin cookbook! I know how frustrating it can be when you can't find a specific recipe you're looking for. Have you tried searching online for the recipes from that cookbook? Sometimes, other users may have typed them up and shared them on recipe websites or forums. You could also try reaching out to the publisher or the author of the cookbook to see if they have any digital versions available for purchase.In the meantime, if you have any specific recipes in mind, I'd be happy to help you find them or suggest similar ones to try. Good luck with your open house this weekend!

anna

Hi Dianna!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding your first Latin cookbook. I know how frustrating it can be when you have a specific recipe in mind and can't find the book it's in. I would suggest reaching out to your fellow consultants or checking online recipe databases for the recipes you are looking for. You can also try contacting our customer service for assistance in locating a copy of the cookbook. In the meantime, I would be happy to share some of my favorite Latin recipes with you for your open house. Just let me know if you are interested and I can send them your way. Good luck with your open house!

1. What types of dishes are included in the First Latin Cookbook?

The First Latin Cookbook includes a variety of traditional dishes from countries such as Mexico, Argentina, and Cuba. It also includes some modern twists on classic Latin flavors.

2. Are the recipes in the First Latin Cookbook difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the First Latin Cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

3. Can I find ingredients for the recipes in the First Latin Cookbook at my local grocery store?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the First Latin Cookbook can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a Latin market.

4. Does the First Latin Cookbook include vegetarian and vegan options?

Yes, the First Latin Cookbook includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. Each recipe specifies if it is vegetarian or vegan, and offers substitutions for any non-vegetarian ingredients.

5. Are there nutritional information and serving sizes included in the First Latin Cookbook?

Yes, each recipe in the First Latin Cookbook includes nutritional information and serving sizes. This information is based on standard serving sizes and may vary depending on serving size preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Dotty