• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Gill Party Invitation | Colorful and Printable

In summary, Cory created a colorful and fun-filled grill party with recipes and game ideas. The guests had a lot of fun and the host made a lot of money.
PamperedSD
I just made my first grill party invite. I'm going to print them on color paper in b/w but I made it in color to send to the host incase she needs to print extras. I found a few invites on here that were awesome and I just took what I liked from a few. ;)

Attachments

• Grill-Invite.doc
    68 KB · Views: 625
Sorry, I saw the title and was thinking fish gills. Threw me off.

Haha, Sharon, I was thinking it was a fish-themed party, too. Guess it's too early in the morning for me.Great job on the flier, Cory!

Nice invite! What recipes will you be making at this grill party? I was also wondering about grilling a pizza??
Thanks!

It was late when I posted that - is there anyway to change it w/o deleting it??

I'm going to make the Italian Grilled Pizza and Pineapple Sundays. I'm going to make both at our next cluster meeting to try it out. I have a show for May and one for June so far.

I just closed my first Couples Thrill of The Grill (invites) / Amazing Race (game) at $800! The hostess invited 15 couples, then had her husband cook up around 80 pieces of chicken on the grill before the show (he actually was still cooking when I arrived, which showed off our grill tools fantastic!!) I had the hostess set up 2 tables (purchased cheap plastic flor. green -color of the tumblers) 1 for girls 1 for boys. Printed off the instructions (girls dessert - guys appetizer) that I found on here, put in envelopes, had the host & hostess pass out 1 instruction to each guest on each team, set the timer and WOW did they have fun! I did alter one or two of the instructions by saying to "Pick up any tool, hold it up in the air and run around the table 2 times shouting GIRLS / BOYS WILL WIN ____ WILL WIN!!" Too fun!! I also booked 3 couples shows off of this show too!!I also made a center piece with the trifle, sand, 1 pillar candle, seashells and then put 2 little matching votives on either side in the petite squares.This show was soooo fun! I even had guys coming up saying they loved the show! I'm going to let everyone know about the couples show on my next newsletter!!

Last edited:
PamperedSD said:
It was late when I posted that - is there anyway to change it w/o deleting it??

I'm going to make the Italian Grilled Pizza and Pineapple Sundays. I'm going to make both at our next cluster meeting to try it out. I have a show for May and one for June so far.

My sisters and I love to nitpick each other's FB status updates and comments, pointing out the tiniest mistakes. We can only do this because we ALL make mistakes, so don't worry about it. Besides, it got people's attention, right? That's the whole point.

PC Angel, that does sound like a fun party. Can you post your invite and game outline? I'd love to get more couples parties booked!

Actually, I just did a search for "Grill" on Chef Success and found the Amazing Race theme, (it has 2 recipes broke down to print, a tool list for each team, instructions for the game - everything!!) Before I started I gave both the host and her husband a gift, she then introduced each couples, I then talked about who she booked from and how much that host made (she was there too with her husband) This REALLY had everyone thinking about booking... Then talked about my favorite tools .... then had girls over here... boys over there... gave host & husband envelopes - REMEMBER EXPLAIN Not to OPEN envelopes! The team who wins gets a prize!! (can be Season's Best or small gift).

1. How do I host a First Gill Party with Pampered Chef?

To host a First Gill Party with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of hosting a successful party and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

2. What is a First Gill Party?

A First Gill Party is a fun and interactive cooking party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our high-quality kitchen products and delicious recipes.

3. How do I invite guests to my First Gill Party?

You can invite guests to your First Gill Party by sending out personalized invitations via email, text message, or social media. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with physical invitations to hand out.

4. What can I expect at a First Gill Party?

At a First Gill Party, you can expect a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where you and your guests will get to sample delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to shop and earn free products based on the sales from your party.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for a First Gill Party?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for a First Gill Party. However, the more your guests purchase, the more rewards and free products you can earn as the host. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden