• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Fundraiser Tomorrow Night...some Questions

In summary, the best-selling products for a first fundraiser are the classic kitchen tools set, the stoneware collection, the non-stick cookware set, the food chopper, and the garlic press. Your organization will earn 20% of total sales, or 25% if sales reach $2000 or more. The fundraiser flyer can be customized with your organization's logo and orders can be placed through paper forms or an online platform. Payments can be made through various methods and orders will be shipped within 7-10 business days. The fundraiser can be extended if needed for additional sales and profit.
blestmom
I have my first ever fundraiser tomorrow night for my son's high school baseball team. It is a no-kitchen show, and is being held at the school.

Question: How long AFTER the cooking show should I leave the catalog show open for? I need to print a return date on the label for the catalogs. Is one week too short? Two weeks too long?

For the non-cooking show, I was planning on doing the following:

Veggie Pizza:
Bake the crust at home on the Pizza Stone with handles. (*Do this at home.)
Mix the topping using the Classic Batter Bowl and using the Mix 'N Scraper and the Measure All Cup.
Cut the veggies for the topping using the Ultimate Mandoline (grated carrots and shredded cheese) and the Cutting Board and 5" Utility Knife (broccoli and green onions.)

Cran-Raspberry Fizz:
Slice limes with Ultimate Mandoline.
Juice remaining limes (*Do this at home...I don't have the Ctirus Press yet)
Scoop sorbet into pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper.
Mix all in the Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher.

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies:
(*Make these at home just to share...my daughter says these are the BEST!)

I am planning on bringing catalogs, lap boards, pens, order forms, the packets for the catalog show...

What am I forgetting? Thought? Ideas?

Also, another PC lady I met recently said she made deviled eggs like this, and she suggested I do it for my show, since it is a non-cook recipe:

Deviled Eggs:
Hard boil eggs at home. Slice in half and put in Chillzanne Rectangle Server. (*Do this at home.)
At the show, put the hard boiled yolks though the Deluxe Cheese Grater.
Mix with mayonnaise, mustard and All-Purpose Dill Mix.
Put mixture in the Easy Accent Decorator and fill hard boiled eggs.

Has anyone tried this? I wouldn't think to put the yolks in the Deluxe Cheese Grater, but this is what she says she does.

Thanks...and wish me luck!

Deb

orahAnswer: Generally, a catalog show should last at least two weeks to give customers enough time to make their selections. However, if the fundraiser is happening soon, you may want to shorten the duration of the catalog show to one week to ensure that all orders are placed in time for the fundraiser. Make sure to print the return date on all labels to let customers know when they need to have their orders submitted. Regarding your show, it sounds like you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients covered. As for any other items you may need, you may want to bring some extra pens, order forms, and lap boards in case some don't make it back to you. You may also want to bring a few samples of the food items for customers to try so that they can get an idea of what to expect. Finally, you may also want to provide a few recipes for customers to take home and make. Good luck!

Response:Good luck with your fundraiser, Deb! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for your no-kitchen show. As for the catalog show, I think one week should be enough time for people to place their orders. You can always extend it if needed, but two weeks might be too long and people may lose interest. Your menu for the non-cooking show sounds delicious. I love the idea of using the Ultimate Mandoline for slicing limes and the Deluxe Cheese Grater for the deviled egg yolks. I haven't personally tried it, but it sounds like a great way to make the process easier and faster. As for what you may be forgetting, I would suggest bringing some extra catalogs and order forms in case people want to take them home and share with friends and family. And don't forget to have a sign-up sheet for people who are interested in hosting their own show! Good luck with your fundraiser and I hope it is a huge success!

1. What are the best-selling products for a first fundraiser?

The best-selling products for a first fundraiser include the classic kitchen tools set, the stoneware collection, the non-stick cookware set, the food chopper, and the garlic press. These products are popular and easy to sell, making them great options for a successful first fundraiser.

2. How much profit will my organization earn from the fundraiser?

Your organization will earn 20% of the total sales from the fundraiser. This means that if the total sales are $1000, your organization will earn $200 in profit. Additionally, if your total sales reach $2000 or more, your organization will earn 25% profit instead.

3. Can we customize the fundraiser flyer with our organization's logo?

Yes, you can customize the fundraiser flyer with your organization's logo. We offer free design services for flyers and other promotional materials to help make your fundraiser a success.

4. How do we place orders and make payments?

To place orders, you can collect paper order forms from your supporters or set up an online fundraiser using our fundraising platform. Payments can be made through credit or debit cards, PayPal, or cash. Orders will be shipped directly to the customers within 7-10 business days.

5. Can we extend the fundraiser if we need more time?

Yes, you can extend the fundraiser if needed. We recommend setting a specific end date for the fundraiser but if you need more time, just let us know and we can extend it for an additional week. Keep in mind that the longer the fundraiser runs, the more sales and profit your organization can potentially earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcrose2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcrose2010
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates