• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk: Your Questions Answered!

In summary, a first fundraiser is a way for a new group or organization to raise money for a specific cause or organization. When choosing a first fundraiser, it's important to consider your group's goals, resources, and target audience. Pampered Chef offers a variety of first fundraisers including virtual cooking parties, catalog fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. The amount of money you can raise with a first fundraiser will vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the effort put into promoting it. To get started with a first fundraiser through Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant or visit their website for more information and support.
wrongheaven
Hey all, new here and hoping you can help me!

My friend is trying to raise money so she can do the 3-Day Susan Komen Walk for a Cure. Welcome to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure:

I know she's a lot short of her goal, so I was thinking of offering to do a fundraiser for her.

Questions:
1. Would I be able to have the money donated to her on the site above or would it go straight to the Susan Komen foundation?
2. If she needs the money in 3 weeks, what would you say is the cut-off for submitting the show to make sure she gets the money in time?

Thanks!

The check cannot be made out to an individual. It has to be made out to an organization. The check must be sent to the same address as the products are shipped to. So, if she makes the checks for her entry out to SGK, then it would probably work. Typically fundraiser checks come about 1-2 weeks after the items arrive. So you'd be pushing it, probably. )-:

I would have her call EVERYONE (set up the show online) and try and do the show in 2 days. (Hey! It's SOO possible!) and you can help her make calls to.
It's for a GREAT cause so I think it would work!

1. What is the purpose of a first fundraiser?

A first fundraiser is an opportunity to raise money for a specific cause or organization. It is typically the initial fundraising event for a new group or organization and serves as a way to kickstart their fundraising efforts.

2. How do I choose the right first fundraiser for my group?

When choosing a first fundraiser, it's important to consider your group's goals, resources, and target audience. You should also consider the time and effort required for each fundraiser, as well as the potential return on investment.

3. What types of first fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of first fundraisers including virtual cooking parties, catalog fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. Each option provides a fun and engaging way to raise money for your cause while also promoting the high-quality kitchen products Pampered Chef is known for.

4. How much money can we expect to raise with a first fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a first fundraiser will vary depending on the type of fundraiser, the effort put into promoting it, and the engagement of your supporters. We recommend setting a realistic fundraising goal and utilizing Pampered Chef's resources and support to help you achieve it.

5. How can I get started with a first fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

To get started with a first fundraiser through Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant or visit our website to learn more about our fundraising options. Our team will work with you to choose the best fundraiser for your group and provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to make it a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies