• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Organize a Successful High School Drama Club Fundraiser?

In summary, Meredith is looking for a letter to give to parents/students who will be selling in her fundraiser and she just needs some help getting started. She will use the outside order form from here and change the title/heading to fit her fundraiser. She will show them how to fill out the form and answer any catalog questions at the "kick off." If you're interested, she can PM her and she will send her the paperwork.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

I am looking through all the fundraiser files and not finding what I am looking for. What I need is a letter to give to the parents/students who will be selling in my fundraiser.

Also, I just need some help getting started.. this is a fundraiser for a high school drama club. I am just going to give catalogs and forms, which the advisor will send home with the kids.

Do you include instructions for filling out the order forms? (I find that people often mess up the tax, shipping, etc, and the pantry items)

Do you use the carbon copy forms, or the outside order forms?

Thanks!!
Meredith

For my fundraisers, I usually have a "kick off" for those who will be taking the outside orders. I usually use the outside order form from here & change the title/heading to fit my fundraiser. At the "kick off," I show them how to fill out the form and answer any catalog questions.

If you're interested, you can PM me & I will try to find the paperwork I send to my fundraising chair and send it to you.

Here's what I use. Be sure to change or remove the rewards if you don't do that.

Attachments

• Instructions for Participants.doc
    25 KB · Views: 533
Thank you ladies!And Rae, that was exactly what I was looking for. I started making my own, but it always helps to see what someone else has used.:) Meredith

I have a follow-up question. I am running the fundraiser from Sept. 20th-Oct. 4th. Am I correct that I need to have the show submitted by Oct. 15th to have it still count for September (for guests to get the guest special from September)? Also, they can get guest specials through a fundraiser, right? Finally, will the sales from this fundraiser still count for September (it will likely be my only show for the month and I don't want to have an inactive status).
Thanks!!

msmileyface said:
I have a follow-up question. I am running the fundraiser from Sept. 20th-Oct. 4th. Am I correct that I need to have the show submitted by Oct. 15th to have it still count for September (for guests to get the guest special from September)? Yes Also, they can get guest specials through a fundraiser, right?yes Finally, will the sales from this fundraiser still count for September (it will likely be my only show for the month and I don't want to have an inactive status).
Thanks!!

No if you want to be active in Sept you need to submit a show for Sept before the end of the month. It will go in as a Sept show but you will recieve credit for Oct. Does that make sense?

See the color quotes to your other questions =)

Also, remember that if you don't submit sales one month, you are considered inactive, but nothing bad happens to you (aside from not making any $ that month). But you need to be sure to submit at least $150 the next month to be active. 2 months in a row of inactivity results in losing your career sales.

Well the fundraiser, it sounds like, will count for September (meaning the guests can get the Sept. special? correct?)Hopefully I get something else booked for that month. But the fundraiser will count, sales-wise, for October, and I have another show booked for October, so I will be okay.

yes you are correct. They will get the Sept specials but it will be in your Oct sales.

You are all so helpful :) I love it!

1. How does the Pampered Chef fundraising program work?

The Pampered Chef fundraising program is a simple and profitable way for organizations to raise money. You can choose from a variety of products to sell, and your organization will earn 15-20% of the total sales.

2. How do I get started with my first fundraiser?

To get started, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a fundraiser. Your consultant will work with you to set a date and plan the details of your fundraiser.

3. Do I need to be a registered non-profit organization to do a fundraiser?

No, you do not need to be a registered non-profit organization to do a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We work with a variety of organizations, including schools, sports teams, and community groups.

4. Can we customize our fundraiser with specific products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser by choosing specific products to sell. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a fundraising catalog and help you select the best products for your organization.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs, but the average length is 2-3 weeks. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MaryannNic