• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the percentage and commission rates for hosting a fundraiser?

, The host needs to have sold $600 in guest merchandise in order to receive the 60% off Monthly Host Special.
babygirl
Hi
This is going to be my first fundraiser and I have soo many questions. I really hope that you guys can help me.
First what percent does the company get for each item sold?
Secondly how much commission will I make? Not that I care but just wondering. I might donate some of my commission.
Do they make the checks to me or to cash?
When will the check be donated to their charity? I believe this lady is doing a fundraiser for a library.
Does the person holding the fundraiser get anything for free or the host special?
I'm not sure what other questions to ask. She is planning on having this party in May, which will be great because some of the sales will also go to the american cancer society.
Thanks so much in advance for any and all of your help.
Licia

A couple answers for ya :)

The organization gets 15% of the commissionable sales. You also get 15%. Your commission check will go to you (do you have the direct deposit?) and their organization check will get sent to the host. My director told me that most of the time, the organization check is there within 5 days but our materials all say 10-14 days because they have to cover themselves. Same is true of product. We tell people they will SHIP in 7-10 days but generally people GET it in less than that. The chairperson can get the host special.

Congrats for getting your first fundraiser. Hope it goes well for ya :)

Host gets Monthly Special when hosting a Fundraiser??I just closed a Fundraiser Show (Personal -raise fund for her trip to Wash. D.C.) but turned out to be very disappointing. :( Her total guest sale is $151.02 and I presumed she don't earn enough to get the Monthly Host Special 60% off. The P/Partner will not let me place the Monthly Host Special (not highlighted on the Add Host Order). Is that because it is to low in sale? What is the minimum sales for the Host to entitle the Host Special? So, she only recieve 10% since she did not made to $600 in guest total, right?

I going to have another Fundraiser (Church) next month and I hope to do better than this. This host had rescheduled her show several times since beginning of March till now. I was hoping that she would bring in more sales since I gave her more time. While sometime people just not too enthuse in selling, I guess.

Margaret

What is the process for setting up our first Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The first step is to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can guide you through the process. They will help you choose a date and time for the fundraiser, set up an online party link, and provide you with all the necessary materials and resources.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great way to raise funds for your organization or cause. It's also a fun and easy way to connect with your community and promote healthy cooking and eating habits. Plus, you can earn free and discounted products as a thank you for hosting.

How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the size and participation of your group, but on average, Pampered Chef fundraisers can earn 15-20% of sales in commission. The more people who attend and make purchases, the more money you can raise!

What types of products are available for purchase during a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. The products are high-quality, innovative, and designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. Your consultant can provide you with a catalog and help you choose products that will appeal to your audience.

Do we need to handle any of the product orders or deliveries?

No, Pampered Chef takes care of all the product orders and deliveries. Your consultant will collect the orders and deliver them directly to your supporters. This makes the fundraiser hassle-free for you and your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • esavvymom