• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Fund Raiser

In summary, the "First Fund Raiser" program is a special fundraising opportunity offered by Pampered Chef for first-time hostesses. By hosting a fundraiser, you can earn a percentage of total sales in free products and discounts. To sign up, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. The benefits of hosting include supporting a good cause, earning free products and discounts, and introducing friends and family to high-quality kitchen tools and recipes. The program typically lasts 2-4 weeks and is open to those who are not familiar with Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will provide necessary support and information throughout the process.
I Have the Tools
Okay, I just booked my first fund raiser. Gotta call my director too, but where do I go from here?
My niece is doing it as she's been on a campaign to raise funds for Leukemia Society, to go along with her triathalon training and race in June.
We're both really excited.

I've got her working on her guest list now. Told her it's not just a girl thing. Is the flyer that Pampered Chef has the best thing to use for the invites?

The cool thing is that she is half way to her comittment and in February she has to make the comittment and it has to be raised. So this will hopefully get her to her goal! She was really excited as she hadn't thought about going about it this way. I hadn't either until the light came on in my brain on Tuesday night.

Whoo hoooo.
Oh it's on Feb. 16, so we don't have much time.

Kris

Last edited:
I would create your own flyer to make it personal and that way everyone knows what the proceeds are going towards.

: Congrats on booking your first fund raiser! That's awesome. As for where to go from here, I would suggest reaching out to your director for guidance and advice. They will have valuable insight and resources to help make the event a success. As for the invites, the Pampered Chef flyer is a great option, but you could also consider creating your own personalized invites to make it more personal and unique. Good luck with everything and keep us updated on your progress!

What is the "First Fund Raiser" program?

The "First Fund Raiser" program is a special fundraising opportunity offered by Pampered Chef for first-time hostesses. It allows you to earn a percentage of total sales from your fundraiser in free products and discounts.

How do I sign up for the "First Fund Raiser" program?

To sign up for the "First Fund Raiser" program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service and let them know you are interested in hosting a fundraiser. They will guide you through the process and help you get started.

What are the benefits of hosting a "First Fund Raiser"?

Hosting a "First Fund Raiser" with Pampered Chef not only supports a good cause, but it also allows you to earn free products and discounts. You will also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes.

How long does the "First Fund Raiser" program last?

The "First Fund Raiser" program typically lasts for 2-4 weeks, depending on the preferences of the hostess. This gives you and your supporters enough time to place orders and for the products to be delivered.

Can I host a "First Fund Raiser" if I am not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, absolutely! The "First Fund Raiser" program is designed for first-time hostesses, so you do not need to be familiar with Pampered Chef products to participate. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and support throughout the fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• I Have the Tools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • patty42240
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ihavethetools