• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No one signed up for Pampered Chef show

In summary, the conversation was about a failed attempt at advertising and the frustration that came with it. Kelley plans to try again in June and will be more strategic by advertising in the local paper. She is also using shopping as a way to de-stress from the disappointment. She is seeking advice on successful advertising from others.
Kelley Sells
NOT SO GOOD....not ONE call and I emailed at LEAST 100 people on my email groups.....

My bad, I should've advertised in the local paper.....hmph......

It's okay, don't cry for me fellow cheffers, I will do this again in JUNE.....I will be SURE to put an ad in the local paper, I will yell it from the mountain tops, but I thought for SURE the pink items and the mid season product availability would've gotten me SOMETHING........

Yet nothing.....so I am now going to go out and SHOP till I drop.....LOL....that is MY way of easing a bad day.....LOL.....

If ANYONE has done them and been successful, let me know your secrets.....

Off to shop....

Kelley OUT.

Don't give up on those e-mail people just yet! You never know who will turn in an order at the last minute. I hope you have a great time out shopping, I will be doing that tomorrow.

Hey Kelley,I'm sorry to hear that your recent attempt at advertising didn't go as planned. It can be frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and don't see any results. Don't beat yourself up too much though, sometimes these things just don't work out the way we want them to.Maybe next time try a different approach, like advertising in the local paper as you mentioned. It's always good to try new strategies and see what works best for you. And don't worry, I'm sure you'll have better luck in June. In the meantime, enjoy your shopping trip as a way to de-stress from the disappointment. Who knows, you might even find some great deals on items to use for your next advertising campaign!As for successful tips, I haven't personally done any advertising for my business but I've heard that targeting specific groups or demographics can be helpful. Also, utilizing social media and word of mouth can be effective as well. Keep experimenting and I'm sure you'll find what works for you.Best of luck in your future advertising endeavors!Sincerely,

1. What is First Friday Phone Sales?

First Friday Phone Sales is a monthly event where Pampered Chef offers exclusive deals and discounts on select products over the phone. It's a great opportunity to save on some of our popular kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How can I participate in First Friday Phone Sales?

To participate, simply call our customer service line during the designated First Friday Phone Sales hours. Our representatives will be happy to assist you in placing your order and answering any questions you may have.

3. What products are included in First Friday Phone Sales?

The specific products included in First Friday Phone Sales vary each month. However, you can expect to see a mix of new and classic Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. Keep an eye out for our monthly email newsletter for a sneak peek at the featured products.

4. Are First Friday Phone Sales available in all regions?

Yes, First Friday Phone Sales are available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that some products may not be available in certain regions due to inventory limitations.

5. Can I combine First Friday Phone Sales with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, First Friday Phone Sales cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, our customer service representatives will always ensure that you receive the best deal possible on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
gailz2