• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day!

In summary, Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day includes a variety of pre-selected kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, hand-picked by consultant Tara. These items cannot be customized, but can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant at a discounted price. Shipping time will vary depending on location and shipping method.
ChefTara
WHOOOOHOOOOO! The UPS guy just dropped off my bonus kit for SS month one! YEEEEHAAWWW!! It's like Christmas at my house today!

Just wanted to share my joy!!
Tara:)

Yay for you!!! I love getting free stuff, PC is sooooooooo good to us!

It is definitely like Christmas. I remember getting mine and we were just tearing it apart and I was trying to plan everything that I was going to make that same day with EVERY tool. LOL.

how long?How long did it from when you submitted your 1250 to when the kit arrived at your door? I just submitted my 1250 on 5/1 so I am waiting on pins and needles.
Thanks
Jennie

I got mine, too!When I got home yesterday after work, I had packages from PC on my porch! My husband and daughter just HAD to help me open them. I am still excited. I now must work on SS month #2.

Mr. Brown Just Dropped off my SS1 bonus today too!!! I love getting free stuff. PC is Awesome. I'm still waiting on my 3-tier stand though. Congrats to all that achieved SS1 in April ..Lets go SS2!!!

It is almost like Christmas in May. I got my stuff this week and it was soooo exciting. I am now trying to get month two to be as sucessful as month 1, so far I am not having very much luck. Any suggestions??

April Cone

1. What is included in Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day?

The Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, hand-picked by our consultant Tara. The exact items may vary, but typically include items such as a kitchen knife, measuring cups, and cooking utensils.

2. How do I purchase Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day?

You can purchase Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and assist you with placing your order.

3. Can I customize the items included in Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day?

No, the items included in Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day are pre-selected by our consultant Tara and cannot be customized. However, you may be able to purchase individual items separately through your consultant.

4. Is there a discount for purchasing Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day?

Yes, there is a discounted price for purchasing Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day compared to purchasing the items individually. The exact discount may vary depending on the items included in the kit.

5. How long will it take to receive Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day?

The shipping time for Tara's Excitement - Bonus Kit Unboxing Day will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84
Replies
Views
letscook04