• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Free SS Kit

Apr 4, 2006
WHOOOOHOOOOO! The UPS guy just dropped off my bonus kit for SS month one! YEEEEHAAWWW!! It's like Christmas at my house today!

Just wanted to share my joy!!
Tara:)

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
It is definitely like Christmas. I remember getting mine and we were just tearing it apart and I was trying to plan everything that I was going to make that same day with EVERY tool. LOL.

Jennie_becca

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2006
how long?

How long did it from when you submitted your 1250 to when the kit arrived at your door? I just submitted my 1250 on 5/1 so I am waiting on pins and needles.
Thanks
Jennie

Apr 12, 2006
I got mine, too!

When I got home yesterday after work, I had packages from PC on my porch! My husband and daughter just HAD to help me open them. I am still excited. I now must work on SS month #2.

Mar 20, 2006
Mr. Brown Just Dropped off my SS1 bonus today too!!! I love getting free stuff. PC is Awesome. I'm still waiting on my 3-tier stand though. Congrats to all that achieved SS1 in April ..Lets go SS2!!!

apriljc

Advanced Member
Apr 3, 2006
It is almost like Christmas in May. I got my stuff this week and it was soooo exciting. I am now trying to get month two to be as sucessful as month 1, so far I am not having very much luck. Any suggestions??

April Cone