• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flash Sale: Save 30% on Small Square Bowls + Support ACS!

In summary, HO posted the first Flash Sale on their Page: Fans of Facebook will want to be the first to know about this great cause, as for up to 48 hours only, they will save 30% on Simple Additions Small Square bowls - $1 from each set sold will be contributed to the American Cancer Society. These bowls are only available on the PC website, and are not with the other pink items.
NooraK
Gold Member
HO posted the first Flash Sale on their Page:

Facebook fans – we want you to be the first to know about our first ever FLASH SALE, and it’s for a great cause! For up to 48 hours only, you’ll save 30% on Simple Additions Small Square bowls - $1 from each set sold will be contributed to the American Cancer Society. This is your last chance to get these cute bowls. Hurry – they’ll be gone in a flash!

With a link to the bowls on PC's main website.

This is how I posted it on my Page:

Here's the first FLASH SALE, and it’s for a great cause! For up to 48 hours only, you’ll save 30% on Simple Additions Small Square bowls - $1 from each set sold will be contributed to the American Cancer Society. This is your last chance to get these cute bowls. Hurry – they’ll be gone in a flash!

With a link to my PWS.

I then commented

Go to my website, click "Shop Online" and choose the second option for individual orders. To find the bowls you must look in the OUTLET, they are not with the other pink items.

The comment serves the dual purpose of potentially making my post more visible.

For those of us not on Facebook....this item is on our PWS Outlet also.
I'm assuming they'll do the others that way too.

esavvymom said:
For those of us not on Facebook....this item is on our PWS Outlet also.
I'm assuming they'll do the others that way too.

Yes, the items are sold through our PWS. The sales are only announced on FB, though.

Reminder!

Do not share the link from the main FB Page, as that will direct your customers to the PC main page and into the lead pool.

Kinda not liking how you have to give long instructions to people for ordering through your own site. Yeah, I know, quit your complaining lady :p The way it's worded on the PC FB page, it makes it sound like the only way to order is through the main PC site. Only by reading the comments did I learn about people ordering it through the outlet on my site.

Thanks for the updates, Noora!

Becca_in_MD said:
Kinda not liking how you have to give long instructions to people for ordering through your own site. Yeah, I know, quit your complaining lady :p The way it's worded on the PC FB page, it makes it sound like the only way to order is through the main PC site. Only by reading the comments did I learn about people ordering it through the outlet on my site.

Thanks for the updates, Noora!

When I clicked the link form the FB post, it did show my name at the top, but that's because I've recently looked at my own page, and the cookies remember me. That's why I posted a reminder yesterday on my Fan Page, and posted what I did on my Page today.

I wouldn't post such long directions if I was sure people would know how to get to the outlet if I just said "Go to my PWS and they're on the outlet!"

thanks Noora, I shared the link from the main PC page but posted my websited. Did have a friend order the bowls and a set of plates. Will do the instructions for the next sale.

What is the discount for the Flash Sale?

The discount for the Flash Sale is 30% off the original price of Small Square Bowls.

When does the Flash Sale end?

The Flash Sale will end at the end of the day on the specified date, or until supplies last.

Is the Flash Sale available at all stores?

No, the Flash Sale is only available at participating stores. Please check with your local store to see if they are participating.

Can I use other discounts or promotions with the Flash Sale?

No, the Flash Sale discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

What percentage of the proceeds will be donated to ACS?

10% of the proceeds from the Flash Sale will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • PampMomof3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedbecky