• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Couples Party Food Ideas and Tips | TPC Host Help from Kelli

When I am catering, I try not to make too much, just enough to show them what they can do with our tools and give them a taste so that they will want everything.
krhodes74
Hello you all. I hope everyone is having a great day in the world of TPC. I need some help from you all today. This is my 4th month and I am having my first couples party next week. The host gave me the list of names last night and well she already has 32 couples on there. I am the least to say SKARED...But I was going to do a salad and micro-cake. But do you have any good ideas for food. With that many people or even half would you do a game or anything since there are so many there?? Thanks for the help Kelli

If you have the ingredients for two sets of the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries, one set of tools, and two teams (girls vs guys is usually the best) then you have an awesome show! Do quick introductions, thanks to the host, etc., and then have them make the pastry and put it in the oven. As it is cooking, do your show about other products, hosting, recruiting, etc., and also go over the rest of the recipe. Once the pastries are out, they can cool while the teams race to get the other ingredients prepped and then stack the ingredients on the pastries. The team with the best looking pastries each get a citrus peeler or nylon scraper. If you do it with husband/wife teams, not battle of the sexes, you could offer a % of their order if their team wins.
HTH

What a fantastic idea!!! I really like your having them participate together.
I think that will definitely sell the products. Do you have the Easy Accent Decorator? Consider Deviled Eggs if you do. I can give more details, if you want. It has been a bit hit with the men at my parties.

Yes I do have that

Okay, the fastest way to make it easy would be to have the eggs shelled. Let them cut them with the Crinkle cutter, mix the yolks with the Pastry Blender, and fill the eggs with the Easy Accent Decorator. Three of my most popular fillings use about 1/2 cup of a dip made with our Seasonings: 2 tsp. of either the Dill Seasoning or the Southwestern Seasoning mixed with 1 cup each of mayo and sour cream. The third one is to use about 4 tbsp. of French's Wasabi Horseradish GourMayo with the egg yolks. More if needed to make the consistency easy to press through the Easy Accent. Guys have really liked the tang or kick the last later two have. They love using the Easy Accent and generally are sold on both the Chillzanne Rectangle Server and the EAD, after using it.

One of my philosophies when it comes to large crowds is to remember that we are not there to feed them an entire meal. Don't make too much food, just show them what they can do with our tools and give them a taste so that they will want everything so that they can go home and make it for themselves.

soonerchef said:
One of my philosophies when it comes to large crowds is to remember that we are not there to feed them an entire meal. Don't make too much food, just show them what they can do with our tools and give them a taste so that they will want everything so that they can go home and make it for themselves.

great advice!!! Sometimes I think I forget that we are not there to feed them an entire meal!!

1. What are some easy appetizers to serve at a first couples party?

Some easy appetizers to serve at a first couples party include cheese and crackers, vegetable platters with dip, bruschetta, and mini quiches. These can all be prepared ahead of time and are sure to please a crowd.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my first couples party menu?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your first couples party menu by using them to prepare and serve your dishes. For example, you can use a Pampered Chef baking stone to make mini pizzas or use a Pampered Chef mandoline to slice vegetables for a salad.

3. What are some tips for hosting a successful first couples party?

Some tips for hosting a successful first couples party include planning ahead and preparing as much as possible before the party, having a variety of food options to cater to different dietary preferences, and creating a comfortable and inviting atmosphere for your guests.

4. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are perfect for hosting a first couples party?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that are perfect for hosting a first couples party. Some popular choices include the Quick Slice, the Large Round Stone, and the Garlic Press. These products make food preparation and serving easier and more efficient.

5. What are some dessert ideas for a first couples party?

Some dessert ideas for a first couples party include mini cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, and fruit skewers. You can also use Pampered Chef products like the Mini-Muffin Pan and the Chocolate Drizzler to make and serve delicious desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msinnard
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
Replies