• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!

In summary, as a new PC consultant, you have a lot of delicious recipe options to choose from for your first party. You can make appetizers like Spinach and Artichoke Dip or Caprese Skewers, or go for a dinner recipe like Chicken Fajita Bowls. For dessert, try making Chocolate Lava Cakes or Grilled Flatbread Pizza. Don't forget to check out the Pampered Chef website and consultant community for even more ideas. Good luck with your first party!
Aj0524
I just signed up to be a PC consultant and received my kit on Friday! I have my first party coming up in a week and just trying to figure out a recipe to do. It's going to be at 5:30pm during the week so I guess it could go either way with either appetizers or a dinner recipe. I bought the full kit, but kinda looking for other recipes besides the 3 they give. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

For my first show, I did a tried and true recipe from years ago (so I hear, although it was new to me) Tomato Basil Squares. The guests rave about it, and it showcases a lot of the items you got in your new kit. My hostess also had a DCB, and I did a lava cake, just because I had heard so much about it and wanted to see it for myself! It was $800+ show! Good luck!!

There are so many delicious recipes you can make with your Pampered Chef kit! Here are a few ideas:1. Spinach and Artichoke Dip: This classic appetizer is always a hit at parties. Use your Food Chopper to quickly chop the spinach and artichokes, then mix them with cream cheese, sour cream, and Parmesan cheese in your Stoneware Baker. Bake until bubbly and serve with pita chips or bread.2. Caprese Skewers: These bite-sized appetizers are perfect for a party. Use your Quick Slice to easily slice cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, then thread them onto skewers with fresh basil leaves. Drizzle with balsamic glaze for a tasty and colorful appetizer.3. Chicken Fajita Bowls: For a quick and easy dinner recipe, use your Quick Cooker to make chicken fajitas. Simply sauté chicken, bell peppers, and onions in the Quick Cooker, then serve with tortillas, rice, and your favorite toppings for a delicious and customizable meal.4. Chocolate Lava Cakes: Use your Rockcrok Casserole to make individual chocolate lava cakes for a decadent dessert. With the Rockcrok's even heat distribution, these cakes will come out perfectly gooey and delicious every time.5. Grilled Flatbread Pizza: If you have the Grill Pan from your kit, use it to make delicious grilled flatbread pizzas. Simply top your favorite flatbread with sauce, cheese, and toppings, then grill until the cheese is melted and bubbly.Remember, you can also find many more recipes on the Pampered Chef website and in the consultant community. Have fun experimenting with your new kit and enjoy your first party!

1. What is "Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!"?

"Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!" is a program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to discover and try out new recipes using our products. It provides a platform for consultants to share their favorite recipes, as well as try out recipes from other consultants.

2. How can I access "Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!"?

You can access "Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!" through our Pampered Chef consultant portal. Simply log in with your consultant account and click on the "Recipes" tab. You will then be able to browse through and search for recipes shared by other consultants.

3. Can I share my own recipes on "Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!"?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are encouraged to share your own recipes on the platform. You can upload your recipe, along with a photo and a description, for other consultants to try out and enjoy.

4. Are there any guidelines for sharing recipes on "Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!"?

Yes, we ask that all recipes shared on the platform use Pampered Chef products and follow our company's standards of quality and taste. We also ask that you give proper credit to any recipes that are not your own original creations.

5. Can non-consultants access "Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!"?

Unfortunately, "Exploring New Pampered Chef Consultant Recipes!" is only accessible to Pampered Chef consultants. However, we do have a wide variety of recipes available on our public website that anyone can access and try out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • BeckyTank
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hamiltonchef
  • chefw
  • Products and Tips
Replies