• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with a First Cancellation: Tips for Maintaining Sales Momentum

In summary, a "First Cancellation" is the first time a customer cancels a Pampered Chef order after it has been placed. Customers are able to cancel their first order without incurring any fees, but subsequent cancellations may result in a fee. To cancel an order, customers can contact Pampered Chef's customer service or their consultant for assistance. If a customer needs to cancel an order after their first cancellation, they will need to contact customer service to see if an exception can be made.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
I had my first cancellation today for Friday's show due to personal reasons- she doesn't want to reschedule at all at this time. I'm bummed- well, I still have 2 shows, an Mystery Host Open House and a catalog show this month, so hopefully I can pull in my sales for SS2 (I made SS1) so I want to keep a trend. Any words of wisdom?

Hi Carol,

I am in my SSM2 as well. I am doing a fundraiser for HWC this month along with 3 other shows. It's a catalog show, but I am really trying to highlight the exclusive HWC products and the benefits of the HWC campaign. I really believe people like to help great causes and this is one of them! I would ask friends and family to help out - maybe have a few of them take some catalogs and order forms to work with them. Just have a deadline of when all order forms and payments should be turned in by. I think this would help boost your sales for your SSM2 and create more bookings. PC will donate an additional $3 per booking from the fundraiser! Every little bit counts! I hope this helped stir up some ideas. Good Luck!

~Erica

Carol...cancellations happen to all of us. Hopefully they reschedule, but when they don't just move on. I will often schedule a cancelled show on a day I would not normally do a show, but am open. That way, if they cancel again I have not lost out on a show date.

Try pulling in a show from elsewhere...whether it is a catalog show or a kitchen show or an open house. Go back to your list of 100.

STAY POSITIVE and FOCUSED!

What is a "First Cancellation"?

A "First Cancellation" refers to the first time a customer cancels a Pampered Chef order after it has been placed.

Can I cancel my order with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can cancel your order with Pampered Chef as long as it is your first cancellation. After that, you will not be able to cancel any future orders.

How do I cancel my order with Pampered Chef?

To cancel your order, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service or your consultant. They will assist you in canceling your order and issuing a refund.

Will I be charged a fee for canceling my order?

No, there is no fee for canceling your first order with Pampered Chef. However, if you cancel multiple orders, you may be subject to a fee.

What if I need to cancel my order after my first cancellation?

If you need to cancel an order after your first cancellation, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will review your case and determine if an exception can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • gingertannery
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies