1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings First Cancellation

Tags:
  1. Carol Waggoner

Carol Waggoner Novice Member Gold Member

I had my first cancellation today for Friday's show due to personal reasons- she doesn't want to reschedule at all at this time. I'm bummed- well, I still have 2 shows, an Mystery Host Open House and a catalog show this month, so hopefully I can pull in my sales for SS2 (I made SS1) so I want to keep a trend. Any words of wisdom?

2. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Hi Carol,

I am in my SSM2 as well. I am doing a fundraiser for HWC this month along with 3 other shows. It's a catalog show, but I am really trying to highlight the exclusive HWC products and the benefits of the HWC campaign. I really believe people like to help great causes and this is one of them! I would ask friends and family to help out - maybe have a few of them take some catalogs and order forms to work with them. Just have a deadline of when all order forms and payments should be turned in by. I think this would help boost your sales for your SSM2 and create more bookings. PC will donate an additional $3 per booking from the fundraiser! Every little bit counts! I hope this helped stir up some ideas. Good Luck!

~Erica

May 9, 2005
  3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Carol...cancellations happen to all of us. Hopefully they reschedule, but when they don't just move on. I will often schedule a cancelled show on a day I would not normally do a show, but am open. That way, if they cancel again I have not lost out on a show date.

Try pulling in a show from elsewhere...whether it is a catalog show or a kitchen show or an open house. Go back to your list of 100.

STAY POSITIVE and FOCUSED!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted