• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Profits at Your First Booth: Fundraiser Tips and Creative Gift Ideas

In summary, the conversation discussed preparations for a first booth at a BMX Bike track, including donating a silent auction basket and selling grab bags and samples of Cranberry Crunch bark. The individual also plans to make gift ideas with their products and may offer to make gifts to order for customers, pending approval from the event organizers.
PamperedSD
I have my first booth this weekend. It is a multi vendor / fundraiser at a BMX Bike track. I have to donate a $20 silent auction basket and bring my own table - no other fees.

I made a few grab bags up to sell for $5.00 and or give for free with any show booked. I also made a few hand outs with the Cranberry Crunch bark recipe. I plan on making a double batch to hand out samples and make up a few as gifts in treat bags with ribbon (as show on CC). Question - can I sell these already made up as gifts??

I also took some of the great ideas from here and I'm making up a few gift ideas with products I already have. Does anyone offer to make the gifts to order if someone asks? For example I plan to make a few ideas up with the prep bowls - if someone wanted the actual gift (min cakes or filled with candy) would you sell the ones you have or offer to make them up if they order and pay for the products + supplies??

Yes, you can definitely sell the pre-made gifts. You could also offer to make the gifts to order if someone requests it. You would charge for the products and supplies and for your time to assemble the gift. However, you may need to check with the event organizers to see if this is allowed.

Congratulations on your first booth at the BMX Bike track! It sounds like you have some great ideas for your booth. Selling grab bags for $5 and offering them as a free gift with a show booking is a great way to attract customers. And handing out samples of your Cranberry Crunch bark recipe is a clever way to showcase your product and potentially attract future sales.As for selling the already made up gifts, it's always a good idea to check with the event organizers to make sure it's allowed. If it is, then definitely go for it! It's a great way to showcase your products and offer convenience to customers who may not have time to make the gifts themselves. And if someone asks for a specific gift made with your prep bowls, I think it's totally acceptable to sell them the ones you have or offer to make them a custom gift if they order and pay for the products and supplies.Best of luck at the event and have fun! :)

1. How do I set up my first booth?

Setting up your first Pampered Chef booth is easy! You will need to have a table or counter space to display your products, as well as any necessary cooking tools and ingredients for demonstrations. You can also use our provided tablecloth, banner, and other marketing materials to make your booth stand out.

2. What products should I feature in my first booth?

We recommend featuring our top-selling and most popular products in your first booth, as well as any new or seasonal items. This will give customers a good variety to choose from and allow you to showcase the best of our products. You can also ask your mentor or team leader for suggestions on what products to feature.

3. How can I attract customers to my first booth?

There are many ways to attract customers to your booth, such as offering free samples, hosting a giveaway, or promoting a special discount or deal. You can also use social media and word of mouth to spread the word about your booth and encourage friends and family to stop by. Don't forget to have a friendly and inviting attitude to attract potential customers to your booth.

4. What should I wear to my first booth?

We recommend wearing something comfortable and professional. You can wear a Pampered Chef apron or branded shirt to showcase your affiliation with the company. It's also a good idea to wear comfortable shoes, as you may be standing for long periods of time during the event.

5. How can I make my first booth successful?

To make your first booth successful, it's important to be prepared, enthusiastic, and engaging. Make sure to have all the necessary materials and products on hand, and practice your demonstrations beforehand. Engage with customers by asking them questions, offering cooking tips, and sharing personal experiences with the products. Also, don't forget to follow up with potential customers after the event to turn leads into sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • jaj529
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies