• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Home Party: $1044 in Guest Sales, $1200 in Commissions!

In summary, the speaker had their first $1000 show on Saturday night and was extremely excited. The guest sales were $1044 and after the speaker closed the show the commission sales were over $1200. The speaker mentions other successful $1000 shows they have had and the excitement of helping hosts reach that level. They also mention the potential for a large paycheck in the future.
pkd09
Silver Member
Had my first one on Saturday night. I don't know who was more excited ... me or the host ... or both!!! Guest sales were $1044. When I closed her show last night she did almost all SA because she said she would probably never buy them for herself (really wished she would have order cookware). After her purchases the commission sales were a little over $1200. Cha ching!!!

yee haw...way to go, now you have to change your best show on here to reflect the $1044!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Way to go, I can't wait for mine!!

Yahoo! Awesome job!

I know what you mean, my first $1000 show was March 21st with sales of $1000.37, and then I had a catalog show that closed out of the blue that was $1017! I was so excited that I couldn't stand myself! Congrats on your $1000 show! May we all be blessed with 10 of them next month! :D

That's so awesome! Congrats on that! It's even better though when you also have the hosts super excited as well!

CONGRATULATIONS!:D :D :D Once you have one, they are much easier to come by! I will have my 10th,11th and 12th thousand dollar show this week! Wishful thinking huh?! ;) :p No, seriously I have 9 under my belt and half of them are over $1300! I had a show friday night and I know she will get to the thousand dollar level and I have another show tomorrow night that told me she has nothing less than $1300 for every party she has(She has 25 confirmed coming). I also have another party on Friday that I hope will get to the $1000 level! Wish me luck!!:cool:

CONGRATULATION!!! I have had one $1000 show and it was an awesome feeling.

I had my first one this past February. Boy was that a nice commission check. :) You will be addicted now to helping all your future hosts to get to that level in sales.

Way to go!! Welcome to the 1K Club!

Now, go recruit that host! She was super excited and that's the best kind of Consultant-to-be!!

I've had a few $1000+ show (none lately, though), and they were so exciting!

What's more funny is the show I had the other day with 2 people there (the host's mom and sister were the only ones that showed up). Why is that funny? She had so much in outside orders that she ended up with a $642 show!! ;) I made $170 in 2 hours!

Imagine reaching the top level of the June sell-a-thon by having just 10 $1000 shows! Also, picture the paycheck!

What is the average guest sales and commission for a successful home party?

The average guest sales for a successful home party is $1044, while the average commission earned is $1200.

How can I increase my guest sales at a home party?

To increase your guest sales at a home party, it is important to offer a variety of products and showcase their uses and benefits. Encourage your guests to try the products and provide them with information on how to purchase them. Additionally, offering special promotions or discounts can also help increase sales.

What are some effective ways to market a home party?

One effective way to market a home party is by utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote the event and showcase the products. You can also create invitations to send out to potential guests or ask your current customers to invite their friends and family. Additionally, utilizing email marketing and creating a buzz around the party can also help attract more guests.

How can I ensure a successful home party?

To ensure a successful home party, it is important to plan ahead and be organized. Create a guest list and send out invitations in advance. Make sure to have a variety of products and samples available for guests to try. Offer special promotions or discounts to entice guests to make purchases. Lastly, be engaging and informative during the party to keep guests interested and interested in the products.

What are some follow-up steps after a home party to continue sales?

After a home party, it is important to follow up with your guests to continue sales. This can be done through sending thank you notes or emails, providing them with information on how to purchase products, or offering them special deals or discounts. You can also ask for referrals or encourage them to host their own home party. Additionally, staying in touch with your guests through social media can also help maintain a relationship and continue sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • emiscookin