• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First $1000 show

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Had my first one on Saturday night. I don't know who was more excited ... me or the host ... or both!!! Guest sales were $1044. When I closed her show last night she did almost all SA because she said she would probably never buy them for herself (really wished she would have order cookware). After her purchases the commission sales were a little over $1200. Cha ching!!!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I know what you mean, my first $1000 show was March 21st with sales of $1000.37, and then I had a catalog show that closed out of the blue that was $1017! I was so excited that I couldn't stand myself! Congrats on your $1000 show! May we all be blessed with 10 of them next month! :D

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
That's so awesome! Congrats on that! It's even better though when you also have the hosts super excited as well!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
CONGRATULATIONS!:D :D :D Once you have one, they are much easier to come by! I will have my 10th,11th and 12th thousand dollar show this week! Wishful thinking huh?! ;) :p No, seriously I have 9 under my belt and half of them are over $1300! I had a show friday night and I know she will get to the thousand dollar level and I have another show tomorrow night that told me she has nothing less than $1300 for every party she has(She has 25 confirmed coming). I also have another party on Friday that I hope will get to the $1000 level! Wish me luck!!:cool:

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I had my first one this past February. Boy was that a nice commission check. :) You will be addicted now to helping all your future hosts to get to that level in sales.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Way to go!! Welcome to the 1K Club!

Now, go recruit that host! She was super excited and that's the best kind of Consultant-to-be!!

I've had a few $1000+ show (none lately, though), and they were so exciting!

What's more funny is the show I had the other day with 2 people there (the host's mom and sister were the only ones that showed up). Why is that funny? She had so much in outside orders that she ended up with a $642 show!! ;) I made $170 in 2 hours!

Paige Dixon

Veteran Member
Aug 11, 2004
Imagine reaching the top level of the June sell-a-thon by having just 10 $1000 shows! Also, picture the paycheck!