• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First $1,000.00 Show: My Exciting Experience and Future Goals!

In summary, Jennie's friend had her show for Jennie and Jennie was hoping for a good show. Jennie only got one person that said they might have a show on their door prize slip. Jennie was sad at that but she is so excited about the $1000.00 show that she will do what she can to get that "maybe" to become a "yes".
Chef Michelle D
I am so excited I had my first $1000.00 show Friday Night!!!!:D A friend of mine had the show for me and she told me the her last show a few years aog was over $1200.00 so I was hoping to have a good show. I only got one person that said they might have a show on her door prize slip. I was sad at that but I am so excited about the $1000.00 show that I will do what I can to get that "maybe" to become a "yes". :)

wtgCongratulations and WTG!

Jennie

Congratulations!That is awesome!!

The longer you are in the business, the higher your show average is...my director's average show is a little over $1,000!!

is that not the best feeling or what!! Had my first (hopefully of more) in May. It was a HWC fundraiser, so your paycheck will be more!!! But it still feels great!!Congrats...Congrats...Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!I have been waiting for a $1000 myself, but it just hasn't happened. My last host had over $350 in outside orders before her show, and 7 people came to the show. I just knew it was going to be $1000. Well, two of the people that came didn't order, two had already ordered with her in her outside orders, so that just left three people ordering that night. It only ended up being about $450, but oh well, I'll take it!!

Keep up the good work!

Congrats! Isn't it an awesome feeling! I've had 2 so far and I was ecstatic! Here's hoping we all reach them again and again and again!

I too just had my first $1,000 part! I closed it on Wednesday and am SO excited for my paycheck on Thursday! I would love to have a few more $1000 shows this month to get to that $10,000 goal but I really don't see it happening. Oh well, at least I got my goal of 10 shows this month!!

Keep up the good work!!

That is awesome!!!! Way to go. I will never forget my first $1,000 show. Wishing you continued success.:)

Congratulations! I remember the feeling after my first $1000 show! I've had a few in the past year and each time its like WOW!

Congrats again.

Congrats and WOOHOOO!!!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!

Don't foget to change your "Best Show" under your name!

Lee Anne

WOW, congratulations and many many more!

Good Job!!! It is a wonderful feeling to reach that $1000.00 show. I am sure you will have more and more $1000.00 shows in the future.

How exciting - that's wonderful - way to go!!!

AWESOME!!!

I hope to have that feeling myself --SOON !!

Congratulations!!! It's so exciting to have a $1000 show. I've only had two in my year in the business but I've got a show on Thursday that should definitely be a $1000 show. I'm really pushing to get the $6000 in sales for teh sell-a-thon.

1. How can I host a successful $1,000 show?

To host a successful $1,000 show, it is important to invite as many guests as possible and promote your show through social media, email, and word of mouth. Offer incentives for guests to attend, such as free products or discounts. It is also helpful to have a well-organized and engaging presentation to keep guests interested and excited about the products.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a $1,000 show?

Hosting a $1,000 show allows you to earn more free and discounted products, as well as higher commission rates. It is also a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to the Pampered Chef products and possibly earn new customers.

3. Can I combine orders from multiple guests to reach $1,000?

Yes, you can combine orders from multiple guests to reach the $1,000 threshold. This is a great way to ensure that you reach the goal and earn all the benefits of hosting a $1,000 show.

4. What happens if I don't reach $1,000 in sales?

If you do not reach $1,000 in sales, you will still receive the regular host rewards based on your sales total. However, you will not receive the additional benefits and incentives of hosting a $1,000 show.

5. How do I redeem my rewards from hosting a $1,000 show?

After your show closes, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. This typically includes a link to a website where you can choose your free and discounted products. Your consultant will also be available to assist you with any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proudmama02
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
proudmama02
  • Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
  • SillyChef