• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fire- Need Christmas $- Current and Retired

In summary, Nicole lost her house in a fire and is currently trying to rebuild. She is asking for help from those who are able to send her a list of what they no longer need.
niclowther
Gold Member
Please email me if you want a list. Working on it today and will send out list this afternoon. Going to ship flat-rate priority so you will hopefully have for Christmas if you need it (so filling a box will save on shipping). I just have no room for my inventory any more and the kids Christmas presents were all distroyed. Thanks. [email protected] . Merry Christmas.

Praying for you. pm'd you

Thanks everyone. I sent you all emails.

and I forgot to say that if you want to purchase, my paypal email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Everyone has been emailed. Small bowl and caddy set, appetizer plate set, and apple wedger sold.

sent you all a list. thanks

Nicole, I'm so sorry. I'm sending you a private message.

Nicole -

I am sending you a private message. I am so sorry for your lose and am praying for your family as you rebuild together.

Sylvia

Awe, (((hugs)))! I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this right now. :(Please e-mail a list to me also: [email protected]

Instead of selling your tools let us do a fundraiser show for you. I'd order something to go towards it to help you out. I could use a new food chopper.

Thanks everyone! So far I just am selling my extras, but I may end up adding some used items and some more give away things. All your positive thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. I'm trying to stay calm, especially w/ baby #2 on board.

Can we send you anything? Christmas presents for your son, clothing, tolietries, etc...?

So what exactly happened Nicole? If you need something I'd be glad to help you find a local Red Cross or a good local church to help out.

Nicole, so sorry to hear this! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Can you please send me the list? My email is [email protected]

For those interested in what happened. We have a different living arrangement then most up at my house. My parents live in a house w/ my sis, bro, grandma, grandpa, and now uncle and cousin. My husband, 4 yr old son, and I live next to them in a trailer on the same hill. So since there are so many of us up here we have a lot of stuff that we cant keep in house. Our huge garage went up in flames Thursday evening and we watched as 2 cars, 4 four-wheelers, 2 tractors, hundred's of thousands worth of tools, everyones storage (baby items from my son and siblings and clothes for the summer and things my grandma saved from her mother), spare room, craft room, and Christams gifts get distroyed. Tractors and 4 wheelers are needed to keep up the property and to get us off the hill in the winter (it's 1 mile up hill). And we do a lot of sewing (lost 3 sewing machines and tons of material) and crafts w/ the kids as well. My grandmas defibulator went off 3 times and I am 4 months pregnant. And it looks like my uncle and mom might have inhaled too much smoke. My mom has been coughing and my uncle has not been able to keep food in. It has been rough and everyone's stomach is in knots. It's hard to look out the window. Our church, community, and family has been very supportive, and if it was not for our fairth, I don't think we would get thru this.

Thanks everyone.

Glad to hear you have a local church helping Nicole. Have your family members been checked out at a doctor? Also, do you have a carbon monoxide monitor in your main living area? Not good to mess with health!

My uncle wont go to the docs. He has been really depressed and stuborn. And Im not sure if we have a carbon monixide monitor. I'll check into that. We're a lot more causous now. ;)
And as for the cause, it looks like it started in or around my dad's truck.

A carbon monoxide monitor can be bought for around $30 or so and is worth it to help protect your family. Also, if you are worried about fumes or gases from the fire, your local fire dept. should be able to check the air out to see if it is safe for the family.

Positive thoughts your way!

Please e-mail me the list of what you have left. [email protected]

Nicole, if anything's left, please e-mail me the list at [email protected].

My prayers are being added to all others. Such a sad event, but hopefully you will see God's glory in it soon.

Nicole, I am so sorry to hear about your fire. please email me the list. Do you need lil girls clothes I have some. Where are you located?

please send a list, I don't need for christmas, so shipping doesn't have to be quick...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Suzanne Johnson