• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!

In summary, my daughter just graduated nursing school and is looking for a job. She is also trying to get into nursing school.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
First of all I want to just toot my own horn because....I'm graduating nursing school tomorrow!!! :sing::sing::sing:After 2 long years & many sleepless nights, it is all coming to a bitter sweet end, but I'm ready to embark on my new adventure & frankly, glad it's all done! Secondly, please cross your fingers (& say a little prayer) that the roads aren't bad & the weather isn't as horrible as they are predicting. The ceremony will go on as planned since campus closes until the middle of January, but I'm hoping everyone's family (including my own) will all make it there in 1 piece.

Congratulations!

Congrats! Hopefully there are job openings in your state!?!

My SIL just graduated with honors in the Nursing program and CANNOT find a job in Cali! :( She said even closer states like AZ, Nevada are not hiring.. she may have to move out of country (with navy or marines).

Congratualtions! I am a {former} Respiratory Therapist who still holds her medical license. LOVED my patients and hated the corporate bureaucracy. It IS a business -- but it's very rewarding in many ways. I wish you a long and accomplished future! The lives you help will truly change your life forever.As for the job situation, you are in PA....there are lots of jobs here in the Midwest and the Northeast. It's all about where you want to go and what you want to do. Floor RNs are a dime a dozen and work their tails off -- Cardiac Cath and IR RNs are more specialized. If you want stress, ICU and PICU are the places to be. Look for a sign on bonus (yes, they STILL exist), and consider using their school reimbursement funding to go back for your Masters (or Bachelors if you have an Associates)...you will thank me for that advice in the future....Be happy in what you do and soak up all the learning you will do hands on in the next few years! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished!!

Congratulations! My daughter just finished her first semester in nursing school. Wishing you the very best!

Congratulations on your accomplishment! :DHopefully, the weather will cooperate & everyone will make it safe & sound.

Congratulations!! I know you worked very hard to get through school and just how crazy it can be. I remember my days in nursing school. I am impressed that you were able to work your PC business while in school. Yeah!!! You did. Enjoy the celebration! Welcome to the Nursing Profession.

Well everyone, unfortunately the school canceled graduation, & made myself & the other 3 class officers contact every student to tell them it will be rescheduled in the fall semester. I have already decided that I'm not going to participate in the reschedule. Thanks to all of you that replied to this post tho & to answer your questions, I have already excepted a full-time night shift (my honest favorite) position as an RN on an orthopedics/opthamology/plastic surgery unit at a large teaching hospital in West Virginia. I absolutely love my co-workers & manager. I will also be going back to school in January online for my bachelors & will continue on through until I am a nurse practicioner.

Wow, congratulations!! Sorry to hear about the canceled graduation though.

My daughter is trying to get into nursing school so I know how hard it is.

Best of luck on your new job:)!

What is "Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!"?

"Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!" is a set of kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. It includes a cutting board, measuring spoons, spatulas, and more.

Is "Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the measuring spoons be used for both dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, the measuring spoons in "Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!" are designed to accurately measure both dry and liquid ingredients.

Are the tools in "Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!" made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the tools in the set are made of durable and high-quality materials, such as stainless steel and silicone, to ensure they will last for many uses.

Can I purchase "Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!" online?

Yes, "Fingers Crossed & Horn a Tooting!!!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back