1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fingernail polish in pants

1. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Does anyone have a sure way to get fingernail polish out of pants or am I just sunk? My DD wanted her nails painted yesterday so I grabbed the lid thinking it was still closed and splattered blue polish all over my new capris. I tried the fingernail polish remover twice and washed them twice, and it is still there any other suggestions?

May 7, 2009
  2. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I have the same problem. Just bought some Grandma's Spot Remover (that's the name). I've had several people tell me that it works even on dried in stuff. I'll let you know!

3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Anxious to hear if that works... my friend's daughter had a bottle of fingernail polish wrapped in her clothes and it went through the wash! Talk about an unhappy mom! Everything had purple on it! Let us know Crystal!

May 7, 2009
  4. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Thanks let me know. I hope it works. A couple weeks ago I ripped my skirt that I wore to my shows so I bought the capris for my shows now I need to buy something else if I cant get it off.

May 7, 2009
  5. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

WD 40..... rube well into the polish (both inside and outside your pant leg)

wash and repeat if needed.

Works, tried personally

Last edited: May 7, 2009
    May 7, 2009
  6. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Ok, this has NOTHING to do with your thread except, the title makes me think that KG is going to do a parody thread!!!! Or maybe it's just because I'm so bloomin' tired and the title made me chuckle.....

May 7, 2009
  7. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

I know, this is just what I was thinking!

May 7, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted