• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finger Food Ideas: Poker Party Recipes - Easy & Mess-Free!

Great with a variety of toppings. Thanks!Fantastic Foccacia - use 2 pizza crusts and make in large bar pan. Cut 8x6 to get 32 finger food portions. It was also called rustic foccacia over the years. Great with a variety of toppings. Thanks!
kam
Staff member
We are hosting a Poker game this weekend and DH wants non-messy food - all finger food.

Help! I need ideas!!! PC or non-PC recipes please.

We will have hot dogs and crackers/cheese. I suggested the mini-ham puffs, but since DH doesn't like those, he is shooting those down. (I still might make them, though.)

I was thinking about making something called Pepperoni Puffs. Mix chopped pepperoni with cream cheese and wrap them in crescent rolls. Has anyone had anything like this? If so, are they good?

But, I am drawing a blank for other ideas.
Thanks!

Edit: And DH says "no" to the Quiche Lorraine tartlets and Elegant Artichoke cups.

Hot Pizza Dip, Jerk Chicken Nachos, Chicken Club Pizza, Tomato Basil Squares, Breadbowl Artichoke Dip, Pesto Cheese Pastries, Touch Down Taco Dip :)

I haven't tried the pepperoni puffs, but we love the bacon bites that you use cream cheese and bacon wrapped in crescents. They are really easy too. I mix in some shredded cheddar with the cream cheese.

kcjodih said:
Hot Pizza Dip, Jerk Chicken Nachos, Chicken Club Pizza, Tomato Basil Squares, Breadbowl Artichoke Dip, Pesto Cheese Pastries, Touch Down Taco Dip :)

Thanks! I had thought about the Touchdown Taco Dip a few days ago - but forgot all about it. I was going to ask DH about the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Where is the Pesto Cheese Pastries Recipe?

DH can be a pain in the you-know-what when it comes to things like this. He assumes if HE doesn't like it - no one else will. I constantly prove him wrong, but he can be quite stubborn. But, since this is HIS poker game - I am giving in on the food choices. :(

meganmcg said:
I haven't tried the pepperoni puffs, but we love the bacon bites that you use cream cheese and bacon wrapped in crescents. They are really easy too. I mix in some shredded cheddar with the cream cheese.
Oh my gosh, yes, I tried a recipe years ago as you describe and it was good. Completely forgot all about that. So, just using pepperoni instead of the bacon should be good. Thanks!

The Pesto Cheese Pastries recipe is in the Appetizers cookbook. Pesto, parmesan cheese, puff pastry, ham and cream cheese - that's it and oh so yummy!

kcjodih said:
The Pesto Cheese Pastries recipe is in the Appetizers cookbook. Pesto, parmesan cheese, puff pastry, ham and cream cheese - that's it and oh so yummy!

I know the exact ones you are talking about! Maybe this is my excuse to try them!

Thanks!

Finger Food = Fantastic FoccaciaI am into the old recipe called Fantastic Foccacia. I would make it at every show if they would let me. Use 2 pizza crusts and make it in Lg. Bar Pan. Cut 8x6 to get 32 finger food portions. It was also called rustic foccacia over the years.

1. What are some easy finger food ideas for parties?

Some easy finger food ideas for parties include mini quiches, deviled eggs, fruit skewers, and bruschetta.

2. Are there any healthy finger food options?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy finger food options such as vegetable crudites with hummus dip, grilled chicken skewers, and fruit and cheese kabobs.

3. Can you recommend any vegetarian finger food ideas?

Vegetarian finger food ideas include caprese skewers, stuffed mushrooms, and avocado toast bites.

4. What are some crowd-pleasing finger food options for kids?

Kids tend to love mini pigs in a blanket, chicken tenders, and fruit and yogurt parfaits as finger foods.

5. Do you have any suggestions for gluten-free finger food ideas?

Some gluten-free finger food ideas include baked sweet potato fries, gluten-free crackers with cheese and deli meat, and shrimp cocktail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn