• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Quality Pampered Chef & Stoneware Stickers & Warranties

In summary, the best way to find quality Pampered Chef products is to purchase them from a consultant or through their official website. All products come with a limited warranty, which can be found on the packaging or website. Special care instructions should be followed for stoneware products. The warranty sticker is typically located on the bottom of the product, but if it is missing or damaged, a consultant can still assist in verifying warranty coverage.
marissa-ellen
I just became a consultant and I'm wondering where to get the clean PC stickers. Also, I'm looking for the 3 year warrantry on stoneware stickers and any other suggesstions on stickers would be helpful :chef:

Re: Stickers**Clear stickers
LOL clean stickers

Re: StickersYou can get clear stickers through Merrill. The stoneware stickers were an older company that is no longer around. You can ask in the Marketplace to see if someone has some for you.

Re: StickersThank You!! =)

Re: Stickersyou can also get creative and print your own. The Address Labels (Avery 5260 or similar) 30 labels to a page work great. I use several different labels on my catalogs, receipts, etc...

Re: StickersI buy stickers from the following sites:

expressyourself.com
stickingtobusiness.com
businessenhancements.com

onlinelabels.com is a great place to get bulk printable labels. I love that I can get them in colors as well. I'm using bright yellow labels to print the HO guest labels on and place on invites. I have seen my show avg. go up since using them.

Congrats on starting your new business!

You can also sometimes find the older stickers (stoneware ones) on e-bay.

What is the best way to find quality Pampered Chef products?

The best way to find quality Pampered Chef products is to purchase them directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures that you are getting authentic products with a valid warranty. You can also find Pampered Chef products on their official website or at select retail stores.

How do I know if my Pampered Chef product has a warranty?

All Pampered Chef products come with a limited warranty. You can find the warranty information on the product packaging or on the Pampered Chef website. If you are unsure about the warranty coverage for your specific product, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Are there any special care instructions for Pampered Chef stoneware?

Yes, to ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef stoneware, it is important to follow specific care instructions. These include avoiding extreme temperature changes, not using metal utensils on the stoneware, and hand-washing with hot water and a mild detergent.

Where can I find the sticker with the warranty information on my Pampered Chef product?

The warranty sticker can typically be found on the bottom of your Pampered Chef product. It will have the product name, item number, and the warranty information. If you cannot locate the sticker, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

What should I do if the warranty sticker on my Pampered Chef product is missing or damaged?

If the warranty sticker on your Pampered Chef product is missing or damaged, you can still contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They may ask for proof of purchase or other information to verify the product's warranty coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dottame
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dottame
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • wadesgirl