• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Out Account Number for Pampered Chef Card

In summary, to find out your account number for your Pampered Chef Card, you can log into your online account on the Pampered Chef website or call customer service. Your account number can also be found on the front or back of your physical card, but if you are unable to find it, you can contact customer service for assistance. Your account number is required to make purchases using your Pampered Chef Card.
babywings76
Gold Member
My recruit applied for the PC debit card. What's the phone number to call so she can find out her account number early?

I would think you could call customer service, and they should be able to direct you...!!
Good luck, and congratulations on the new recruit!!

I believe P3 now also automatically pulls the number. You just have to go into preferences to check the box to allow it to auto-fill.

P# will auto fill the number when you set it up that way, but you have to enter it first

Amanda, according to the HO Phone Directory I got off of CC, it looks like
800-449-CHEF (says that number is open 24 hrs/ 7 days a week, and for shipping information and retrieve debit card number).If that doesn't help her, then the other number I saw was for the "Debit Card Application Processing" - 630-261-8531Hope that helps!

Well, she called earlier today and they still hadn't processed her application, so they told her probably today they'd have the number. She went ahead and submitted her first show using a different CC since she's allowed to that for the first little while.

1. How can I find out my account number for my Pampered Chef Card?

To find out your account number for your Pampered Chef Card, you can log into your online account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, you can view your account details, including your account number.

2. Can I call customer service to get my Pampered Chef Card account number?

Yes, you can call customer service at Pampered Chef and request your account number for your Pampered Chef Card. They will ask for some identifying information to verify your account before providing you with your account number.

3. Where can I find my account number on my physical Pampered Chef Card?

Your account number for your Pampered Chef Card can be found on the front of the card, typically located near the bottom. It may also be listed on the back of the card, depending on the design.

4. What should I do if I can't find my Pampered Chef Card account number?

If you are unable to find your account number for your Pampered Chef Card, you can contact customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide you with your account number or help you retrieve it through your online account.

5. Do I need my account number to make purchases using my Pampered Chef Card?

Yes, your account number is required to make purchases using your Pampered Chef Card. This number is unique to your account and is used to identify your card and access your funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • kailyon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kailyon
  • sarahsellcm