• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Cheffers- Did We Resolve This?

In summary, "Finding Cheffers" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help customers find and connect with independent consultants, also known as "Cheffers". It is important because it allows customers to have a personalized and direct relationship with a consultant for all their Pampered Chef needs. You can easily find a Cheffer near you by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on the Pampered Chef website. One of the main benefits of "Finding Cheffers" is being able to directly connect with a Cheffer who can help you host a party and earn rewards. All Cheffers listed on the "Find a Consultant" page are official Pampered Chef consultants, and there is no limit to how many Cheffers
ChefLaurel
HI everyone!

I have been MIA for a bit - pinched some nerves in my neck, and couldn't bear sitting at the computer for very long....after some PT, I am starting to feel more up to it...but I missed reading all the forums :)

At one point we were talking about printing up stickers to wear on nametags to find other cheffers - did anyone take that on?

I was thinking we could use Cafe Press to do that (www.cafepress.com) We pick a logo/image we like, and then each person can just order whatever they want- stickers, buttons, clothes (even ladies' apparel, if The Kitchen Guy is really set on going in drag!;) )

I have respectfully submitted an idea for a logo - I would have to purchase the image if we wanted to use it, so don't mind the watermark....it's super quick, so edit away -I just wanted an image to go with the idea....

What do you guys think?

Laurel

Attachments

• ChefferLogo.jpg
    ChefferLogo.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 693
So Cute!HeeHee! I am sorry I didn't see that - it's so cute - and I would not have fooled around with my own design....

See you at conference!

Laurel

That logo is really cute. I like them both a lot...I actually have the one KG posted hanging on my bulletin board! I think what I'll do at conference is just print out a label to put on my name tag that says "Are you a Cheffer?" and also put the picture KG made inside the clear pocket on my catalog tote. See you there!!!

-Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

1. What is "Finding Cheffers" and why is it important?

"Finding Cheffers" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help customers find and connect with independent consultants, also known as "Cheffers". It is important because it allows customers to have a personalized and direct relationship with a consultant for all their Pampered Chef needs.

2. How do I find a Cheffer near me?

You can easily find a Cheffer near you by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of nearby Cheffers will be displayed.

3. Can I host a party with a Cheffer I found through "Finding Cheffers"?

Yes, absolutely! One of the main benefits of "Finding Cheffers" is being able to directly connect with a Cheffer who can help you host a party and earn rewards. You can discuss party details and preferences with your chosen Cheffer and plan a successful event.

4. How do I know if a Cheffer is an official Pampered Chef consultant?

All Cheffers listed on the "Find a Consultant" page are official Pampered Chef consultants. You can also check their profile and contact information to verify their status.

5. Is there a limit to how many Cheffers I can connect with through "Finding Cheffers"?

No, there is no limit. You can connect with as many Cheffers as you like through the "Finding Cheffers" program. This allows you to have options and choose the Cheffer that best fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Back