• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find bridal fairs or expos?

In summary, to find bridal fairs or expos, you can search online using search engines like Yahoo, Msn or Google and include your city in the search. You can also check with your local chamber of commerce or bridal shops for any upcoming events. Additionally, you can contact local catering halls and hotels to see if they are hosting any bridal expos in the future. Another option is to attend a bridal fair and ask other vendors about upcoming events. A quick Google search for "Bridal Expos" can also provide a list of upcoming events in your area.
Tiffanie
Hi, does anyone know how to find bridal fairs or expos? I would like to do one to find some leads but not sure how to. Thanks in advance for your time. March is my first month. Tiffanie

Search enginesDo a search using Yahoo, Msn or google as "Bridal Fairs" or "Bridal Expos". Maybe even include you city in the search.

Sheila

My first month is March also. I was thinking of doing the same thing. I was going to check with my local chamber of commerce. I hear they are very expensive, but well worth it.

Finding Bridal Expos And FairsYou Can Also Looking Under Bridal Showcases And Call Your Local Catering Halls And Hotels (Marrriot, Hilton, Holiday Inn) And Ask Them If They Are Hosting Any In The Future. They run about $250.00 to $300.00 per Expo.
Mary Beth

Last edited:
Tiffanie said:
Hi, does anyone know how to find bridal fairs or expos? I would like to do one to find some leads but not sure how to. Thanks in advance for your time. March is my first month. Tiffanie

I would checked with local bridal shops, they would know if there is a bridal fair in your area, ask for a contact person or where the event would be held. Like a convention center then you could go to their website and find who you would need to contact. Also at that event you could ask other vendors are there any other fairs or events they attend. While at one bridal fair I found out about another bridal fair in the area but at different time of the year.

I just did a google search on "Bridal Expos" and a long list of sites came up where you can find one in your area, or just general ones. I actually am debating right now on whether to sign up for a booth now. It's only $300 and it seems like a great idea, so I am a bit excited, and it's in July too, so that would give me enough time to plan ahead.

1. How can I find bridal fairs/expos in my area?

To find bridal fairs/expos in your area, you can start by checking with your local bridal shops or wedding venues. You can also search online for wedding websites or event listings that feature upcoming bridal fairs/expos. Additionally, many bridal magazines or blogs will have a section dedicated to upcoming wedding events.

2. How do I know which bridal fairs/expos are reputable?

One way to ensure the credibility of a bridal fair/expo is to look for reviews or testimonials from previous attendees. You can also research the event organizer or company hosting the fair/expo to see if they have a good reputation in the wedding industry. It's also a good idea to check if the fair/expo has any partnerships or affiliations with reputable wedding vendors or organizations.

3. What should I expect at a bridal fair/expo?

Bridal fairs/expos typically have a variety of vendors and wedding professionals showcasing their products and services. You can expect to see booths or tables with displays, samples, and information about their offerings. There may also be fashion shows, demonstrations, or workshops at some bridal fairs/expos. It's also common for attendees to receive freebies, discounts, or enter raffles or giveaways.

4. Is there an admission fee for bridal fairs/expos?

Some bridal fairs/expos may have an admission fee, while others may be free to attend. It's best to check the event's website or contact the organizer to confirm if there is a fee and what it includes. Some fairs/expos may offer different ticket options, such as VIP or early access tickets, for an additional cost.

5. How can I make the most out of attending a bridal fair/expo?

To make the most out of attending a bridal fair/expo, it's a good idea to come prepared with a list of vendors or services you are interested in. Plan your route through the fair/expo and allow enough time to visit each booth or attend any workshops or fashion shows. Take advantage of any special offers or discounts being offered by vendors, and don't be afraid to ask questions or take notes. Also, be sure to bring a tote bag to collect business cards, brochures, and samples from vendors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cat
  • catlwilles