1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Finding Bridal Fairs/Expos

1. Hi, does anyone know how to find bridal fairs or expos? I would like to do one to find some leads but not sure how to. Thanks in advance for your time. March is my first month. Tiffanie

Mar 1, 2006
  2. sheilanyc

sheilanyc Novice Member

Search engines

Do a search using Yahoo, Msn or google as "Bridal Fairs" or "Bridal Expos". Maybe even include you city in the search.

Sheila

Mar 1, 2006
  3. feliciamck

feliciamck Novice Member

My first month is March also. I was thinking of doing the same thing. I was going to check with my local chamber of commerce. I hear they are very expensive, but well worth it.

Mar 1, 2006
  4. mbkraese

mbkraese Novice Member

Finding Bridal Expos And Fairs

You Can Also Looking Under Bridal Showcases And Call Your Local Catering Halls And Hotels (Marrriot, Hilton, Holiday Inn) And Ask Them If They Are Hosting Any In The Future. They run about $250.00 to $300.00 per Expo.
    Mary Beth

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
    Mar 2, 2006

5. I would checked with local bridal shops, they would know if there is a bridal fair in your area, ask for a contact person or where the event would be held. Like a convention center then you could go to their website and find who you would need to contact. Also at that event you could ask other vendors are there any other fairs or events they attend. While at one bridal fair I found out about another bridal fair in the area but at different time of the year.

6. CarlyK

CarlyK Member

I just did a google search on "Bridal Expos" and a long list of sites came up where you can find one in your area, or just general ones. I actually am debating right now on whether to sign up for a booth now. It's only $300 and it seems like a great idea, so I am a bit excited, and it's in July too, so that would give me enough time to plan ahead.

Mar 3, 2006
Have something to add?