• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find All Wreath/Ring Recipes: Is the Hawaiian Ring Recipe Included?

In summary, the Hawaiian Ring Recipe is included in the Find All Wreath/Ring Recipes collection and cannot be purchased separately. The collection offers multiple variations of the recipe to suit different preferences. The ingredients for the recipe are easy to find at most grocery stores and it can be adapted for different dietary restrictions.
snugbug
Which cookbook has all the wreath/ring recipes in it? Is the Hawaiian ring recipe in any of the books?

I just had a potential customer ask and I want to be able to answer right away.

Thanks,
Sarah

The rings and wreaths are in the All the Best cookbook (very nice I might add) I haven't seen the Hawaiian ring though, not to say it isn't in any of the cookbooks.. Sorry, someone else probably has though.:)

Thank you!

I always suggest the All the Best cookbook b/c it has 8 different filling and even has pictures to show you how to do the braids, wreaths, and rings!!!

I use the All the Best constantly, it is my absolute favorite one.

Here is the Hawaiin Ring recipeI got it from someone. I don't know if it was in an old Season's Best or maybe an old cookbook?!:confused:

Attachments

• Hawaiian Chicken Wreath.doc
    20 KB · Views: 409
Thanks, I actually got the recipe from here yesterday and tried it out last night

http://www.teamhadjes.edify.us/aw/may2006_pamperedchef001.jpg

I was showing the picture to a friend and they wanted to know which recipe book to buy :)

Sarah

That is beautiful!!!

1. Is the Hawaiian Ring Recipe included in the Find All Wreath/Ring Recipes collection?

Yes, the Hawaiian Ring Recipe is included in the Find All Wreath/Ring Recipes collection.

2. Can I purchase the Hawaiian Ring Recipe separately?

No, the Hawaiian Ring Recipe is only available as part of the Find All Wreath/Ring Recipes collection.

3. Are there any variations of the Hawaiian Ring Recipe in the collection?

Yes, there are multiple variations of the Hawaiian Ring Recipe included in the collection, allowing you to customize the recipe to your liking.

4. Are the ingredients for the Hawaiian Ring Recipe easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the Hawaiian Ring Recipe are common and can be found at most grocery stores.

5. Is the Hawaiian Ring Recipe suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The Hawaiian Ring Recipe can easily be adapted for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or dairy-free, by using substitute ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • ChefBeth2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • avelissar