• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching the $1000 Show After 2.5 Years: My Journey and Success Story!

In summary, the "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to reach a sales goal of $1000 in a single show. To participate, consultants must hold a show with a minimum sales of $1000 and can receive a free product, bonuses, and recognition from Pampered Chef. This promotion typically has a limited time frame and consultants can still earn other rewards and incentives while participating.
cookingwithdawn
I has taken me over 2.5 years to get there but I finally had my $1000 show!!!! Funny thing was this was the host who said she only had 6 people coming and was not too concerned because she only wanted a chopper!!!! I love now that hubby got me a laptop for Christmas that I can see the hosts total add up right before my eyes!!! oh, yeah one definate booking and one the girl is checking with her friends to get me a date!!!! :sing:

WOOO HOOO! Congrats on the first of many more $1000 shows to come!!

Awesome. Now keep that momentum going.

Whoop! Whoop!:sing:

How fun! Enjoy that commission!

:thumbup: So awesome - well done!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I am still waiting for my first $1,000 show. It is nice to get encouragement from you that it will come.

1. What is the "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion?

The "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to reach a sales goal of $1000 in a single show. It is designed to reward and motivate consultants to reach this milestone.

2. How can I participate in the "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion?

To participate in the "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and hold a show with a minimum sales of $1000. You can reach out to your customers and book a show, or partner with a host to hold a show together.

3. What are the benefits of achieving the $1000 sales goal?

If you reach the $1000 sales goal, you will receive a special promotion package which includes a free product, bonuses, and recognition from Pampered Chef. You will also be one step closer to achieving your own personal sales goals and building your business.

4. Is there a time limit for the "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion?

Yes, there is a time limit for this promotion. It is typically offered for a limited time only, and the specific dates and duration may vary. It is important to keep an eye out for announcements and updates from Pampered Chef regarding this promotion.

5. Can I still earn other rewards and incentives while participating in the "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion?

Yes, you can still earn other rewards and incentives while participating in the "Finally the $1000 Show!!!" promotion. This promotion is in addition to any other rewards or recognition programs offered by Pampered Chef. Keep working towards your goals and building your business while taking advantage of this special opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
Replies
Views
pregochef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies