• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoted to Director: How Did I Get Here?!

In summary, the speaker got promoted to Director at Pampered Chef by consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals, participating in team meetings and trainings, and taking on additional responsibilities such as mentoring new consultants and hosting cooking demonstrations. Being a Director at Pampered Chef comes with benefits such as a higher commission rate, bonuses and incentives, and access to exclusive training and resources. Tips for success include consistency, a positive attitude, goal-setting, and building strong relationships. Being a Director differs from being a consultant in terms of more flexibility, higher income potential, and the ability to build and lead a team. The speaker enjoys being able to help others succeed and be a part of a supportive and passionate community as a Director at Pampered Chef.
flemings99
Gold Member
It's been a long time coming.....I promoted to Director! WAHOO!!

Thank You Fleming Team!:sing:

wahoo! congrats!! me too!!! how long do you think until our fall product packages ship????

A BIG, BIG, BIG WAHOOOO to you lovely ladies! Kudos to you and your team! "And it keeps getting better!"

CONGRATS!...but I have to say, I first read your title as "I finally promoted to DIRT!" instead of "Dir!!"...made me chuckle when I realized my mistake!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your team!!!

Congratulations ladies!!

Congratulations!

WAHOOOO!!!

Way to go - Congratulations!

Congratulations to you and your team! I'm right on the edge, too - just need everyone to submit this month! Woohoooo!!! It's so exciting!

nikked said:
CONGRATS!...but I have to say, I first read your title as "I finally promoted to DIRT!" instead of "Dir!!"...made me chuckle when I realized my mistake!

LOL. Some days I feel like dirt. Like today when the 3rd show for NOV. Cxl. Don't they know I need TRIP PTS! :)

Bright side, I'm training 2 NC this evening.

Thanks for the well wishes. My Dir. gave me a nice arrangement of red roses and balloons @ our mtg. last night. Was also fun to see "YOU ROCK BARB" on the front door. I :love: being a part of PC!!

Congrats! Great Work!

1. How did you get promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

I worked hard and consistently met and exceeded my sales goals. I also actively participated in team meetings and trainings, and took on additional responsibilities such as mentoring new consultants and hosting cooking demonstrations.

2. What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director, I have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive bonuses and incentives, and have access to exclusive training and resources. I also have the ability to build and lead my own team of consultants.

3. Can you share any tips for success as a Director at Pampered Chef?

Consistency and a positive attitude are key. It's important to set goals and actively work towards achieving them, while also being open to learning and adapting to changes in the company and the market. Building strong relationships with both customers and team members is also crucial.

4. How does being a Director at Pampered Chef differ from being a consultant?

As a Director, I have more flexibility in setting my own schedule and managing my own business. I also have the opportunity to earn higher income and build a team, while as a consultant, I focused primarily on sales and customer relationships.

5. What do you enjoy most about being a Director at Pampered Chef?

I love being able to help others succeed and achieve their goals. It's also rewarding to see my team members grow and develop their own businesses, and to be a part of a supportive and passionate community of consultants and leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Patty Davis