• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else is loving their new adventure as a consultant?!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you need to find a sponsor who is already a consultant and sign up through their website. Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and training for new consultants, including online training modules, in-person training events, and support from your sponsor and other consultants. You can also have a full-time job or other commitments and still be a consultant with the flexibility to work at your own pace. Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and the number of parties you host, with an average commission of 20-25% and potential bonuses and incentives. Hosting a successful party involves inviting a mix of people, displaying a variety of products, and offering incentives to guests. Remember to have fun
jenwallace
Gold Member
I've been lurking for a few weeks while I figure out this whole new adventure I've begun. Can I just say...without this site, I wouldn't be half as knowledgeable as I am! Everyone here is fabulous and I am so thankful for all you have taught me!

So, anyway, my name is Jenny Wallace and I'm a brand new consultant from East Peoria, IL. I have a wonderful husband of 5 years, and a little boy who is 20 months old. I love staying home with him, but I needed something for myself that isn't "mommy-related!" I love cooking and PC products, so this was a perfect fit.

I had my first show last weekend. I did an Open House/Mystery Hostess party. I had so much fun and sold over $500! (may not be a lot to some, but I was thrilled!)

So, now that I feel like I'm a little more on top of things, I hope to be posting more. I look forward to getting to know you all more!

Ooohh, the UPS man just knocked on my door with my supply order, so gotta go!:)

Welcome Jenny!

You picked a great way to live your dreams! Sounds like you are starting off on all the right feet!!

PS: I hope you'll be seeing a lot of that UPS man! It's like Christmas!

That's a GREAT start! Welcome to an awesome business and a great company. Your reasons are exactly why I got started too. My son was 15 months old at the time and now he's 4 1/2 and my daughter is almost 2. I can't imagine my life without PC!:D

Congratulations!Welcome to the PC family. You will get to love the UPS man. My husband and I call him Santa whenever we see the brown truck. :eek:) Good luck and have fun!

Congratulations on your first show! That's great!

I started PC almost 2 years ago, when my son was 22 months old and now he'll be 4 yrs old in October. Oh and my second son was born last year in April and just started walking last month!

I love the flexibility of PC and the income and career potential!!!

Wish you much success!!

Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!

1. How do I get started as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you first need to find a sponsor who is already a consultant and sign up through their website. Your sponsor will be your mentor and guide you through the process.

2. What kind of support and training can I expect as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and training for new consultants, including online training modules, in-person training events, and support from your sponsor and other consultants. You can also access the consultant community forum for advice and tips from other consultants.

3. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can! As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. You can schedule parties and events around your other commitments and work at your own pace.

4. How much can I expect to earn as a consultant?

Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and the number of parties you host. On average, consultants earn around 20-25% commission on their sales. You also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives based on your performance.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful party?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party include inviting a mix of friends, family, and acquaintances, having a variety of products on display, and offering incentives or discounts to guests who book their own parties. Also, be sure to have fun and showcase your passion for Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenwallace
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RNurse74
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara Dotson