• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to the World of Direct Sales - Want to Share My Experience!

In summary, to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or a current consultant. There is a starter kit available for purchase that includes all necessary materials. As a consultant, you can earn commission, receive discounts, and attend trainings and events. You can book parties and shows by reaching out to friends and family, hosting your own parties, or joining vendor events. To market your business, you can use social media, attend events, host parties, and network with others. As a stay-at-home mom, it's important to prioritize and set a schedule for your business tasks, involve your family, and delegate tasks to manage your time effectively.
jenwallace
Gold Member
I've been lurking for a few weeks while I figure out this whole new adventure I've begun. Can I just say...without this site, I wouldn't be half as knowledgeable as I am! Everyone here is fabulous and I am so thankful for all you have taught me!

So, anyway, my name is Jenny Wallace and I'm a brand new consultant from East Peoria, IL. I have a wonderful husband of 5 years, and a little boy who is 10 months old. I love staying home with him, but I needed something for myself that isn't "mommy-related!" I love cooking and PC products, so this was a perfect fit.

I had my first show last weekend. I did an Open House/Mystery Hostess party. I had so much fun and sold over $500! (may not be a lot to some, but I was thrilled!)

So, now that I feel like I'm a little more on top of things, I hope to be posting more. I look forward to getting to know you all more!

Ooohh, the UPS man just knocked on my door with my supply order, so gotta go!:)

A much belated welcome to CS! :)

1. How do I get started as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up through their website or through a current consultant. There is a starter kit available for purchase which includes all the necessary materials and products to get started.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and attend training and events to improve your skills. You also have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule.

3. How do I book parties and shows to sell Pampered Chef products?

There are various ways to book parties and shows, such as reaching out to friends and family, hosting your own party, or joining vendor events. You can also utilize social media and networking to reach a wider audience and book more shows.

4. What is the best way to market and promote my Pampered Chef business?

Some effective ways to market your Pampered Chef business include utilizing social media, attending vendor events and craft fairs, hosting your own parties or shows, and networking with other consultants or potential customers. You can also offer incentives or rewards for referrals or repeat customers.

5. How can I balance being a stay-at-home mom and running a Pampered Chef business?

As a stay-at-home mom, it can be challenging to balance your business and taking care of your family. It's important to prioritize and set a schedule for your business tasks. You can also involve your family in your business, such as having your children help with packaging orders or promoting your products to friends and family. Don't be afraid to ask for help and delegate tasks to manage your time effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenwallace
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie