• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching My Goal: $1250 in Sales with Your Help | My Last SS Month Story

In summary, a member named Carly successfully submitted four shows for the month of May, which was her last SS month. She is aiming to reach $1250 in sales and is more than halfway there. She credits her success to the support and resources provided by the site. Other members also congratulate her and share their own goals and strategies for success. One member suggests hosting a Mystery Host party to increase sales and create goodwill with former hostesses. Another member mentions the option to move SS months.
CarlyK
After a very long period of nothingness, I submitted my 4 shows for the month of May to FINALLY be qualified. This is my last SS month, and right now I am slim on the bookings and whatnot for June, but I am definitely shooting for the $1250 in sales, and I am a little more than halfway there!

I just wanted to share this because quite honestly, without any of you & this site, I don't think I would've been as successful as I have been!

WAT TO GO!!!!....Congrats!!!!
Keep up the good work & keep absorbing all the wonderful stuff here & you will be fine!:D :D :D

Woohoo, way to go!!!!

That's great, Carly!! Way to go!!:D

Congratulations!! I haven't qualified yet. I am in SS1, and I have over $800 in sales and 1 more catalog show to come in. I am hoping to get $1250 in sales this month so I can get the SA stand and rectangle server this month. I also want my FREE STUFF from SS! month!!

I have a pretty good month in June and I want to get the "sharp" gift. Plus, we can get the free product with Level 1, 2, or 3. My goal for June is Level 1.

Good Luck, Carly!!

Carly: That is AWESOME!!

Don't feel bad about your progress! I have a recruit who signed up, everyone who promised to host bailed, she went inactive and this was six months ago. I just signed another recruit and hopefully, I'll get the other one qualified and be a Future! Everyone does this in their own time!

Congratulations, Carly,
We are thankful to hear that you Qualified. What a relief, right? I've
been at it for a year. Looking back, it definitely was a roller coaster. Full of ups and downs. This forum was a great source of ideas and encouragement, as well as attending my Regional meetings every month, and the training nights my recruiter set up for those in a ten mile radius of her home. I highly recommend these to you. They pay for themselves in the support from others in the same boat. It helps so much to hear how other PC's handle the situations we all have to deal with. It helps to know we are not the only ones out there who have Cancellations, skimpy shows, and $1,000 shows. You just never know what to expect, even though you think you do. I kind of enjoy the mystery of it.
Remember, you can always host your own party and have a Mystery Host
drawing from those who place decent sized orders. It is your choice as to how many of the Hostess benefits you want to bestow on them. I did that for my one year anniversary party which was only four guests. I provided all the food, and $100 in Auction gifts. So, just awarded the 1/2 price item and 10% discount for a year to the "Mystery Host", and the Hostess Bonus. I kept the Free items for the next Auction I plan to have in June. It did not cover the food expense or the $100 free items I gave away, but it created goodwill with my Former Hostess'. One said she will hold another party for me in August or September.

CarlyK, are you aware you can move your SS month 1 one time? For example, change it to June, then July and August can be your SS2 and SS3...

What does "Finally, I Qualified" mean?

"Finally, I Qualified" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate achieving a certain level of sales or recruiting goals. It signifies that the consultant has met the requirements to earn rewards and recognition from the company.

How do I know if I have "Finally, I Qualified"?

You will receive an email or notification from Pampered Chef stating that you have qualified for a certain reward or recognition level. You can also check your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website to see if you have met the requirements.

What are the benefits of achieving "Finally, I Qualified"?

Achieving "Finally, I Qualified" can come with various benefits, such as earning product rewards, achieving a higher commission rate, and receiving recognition from the company and fellow consultants. It can also help you advance in your career and reach your business goals.

How often can I achieve "Finally, I Qualified"?

"Finally, I Qualified" can be achieved multiple times throughout the year, as there are different sales and recruiting goals for each month or quarter. It is a continuous process of setting and reaching new goals.

How can I track my progress towards "Finally, I Qualified"?

You can track your progress towards "Finally, I Qualified" on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show you your current sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to achieving the next level. You can also set goals for yourself and track your progress through the dashboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proudmama02
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • DanielleQ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies