• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Logo? Check Out My Latest Show!

In summary, The group is discussing the availability of the August incentive items and their choices. Some have already picked their items, such as the sling tote or the hideaway bag, while others are still waiting to see what is available. Some are struggling to get a second show in before the end of the month, while others are already looking towards September's incentive. Despite some challenges, everyone is congratulating those who have already reached their goal for the month.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
I need another logo item like a hole in the head, but I hate to feel left out, y'know? LOL

Totally agree!! If it's available I'll get the sling tote as mine is falling apart. If not I'll probably see what my best consultant would like as she has been a great member of my team

Not sure if I am going to get my second show in :(. BUT on the other hand, I got a recruit this month! (And I gave her the sales from the show she hosted for signing up).

I turned in one show. But it was a July show. So I am not breaking my neck to get another one in before month's end. See ya on the MARKETPLACE.

Out of curiosity, has anyone picked their item yet? Can you say if anything is already gone? My second show was today but she doesn't want to close until the 31st (killing me, will likely get a declined card and not even get it to count knowing my luck but one lady said she won't have the money until Wed. yada yada). I have a few things I would like but I am guessing they will get picked over first. My first choice is the hideway thing.

If it doesn't go in for August, I was told it counts for September's incentive. I'd be cool with that! ;)

Tracy99 said:
Out of curiosity, has anyone picked their item yet? Can you say if anything is already gone?

I'm wondering the same thing. I have one solid show that just needs two credit card issues cleared up,and wondering if it's worth my time to scramble around getting a 2nd show by Friday.

August seemed so full of days at the beginning ;)

Congrats to all who got their goal already!

yes I picked mine. I got the sell less carry more bag.

I got the paisley umbrella (already have most of the others). There were quite a few paisley items left, a couple different aprons, including the patriotic one, the carry less bag, and I can't remember the rest. Yes, the sling bag was there, probably at least 10-12 choices.

My second show is turning into a Sept. submission. It's a FB show/catalog show and my host is stuck in Costa Rica a week longer than expected, so I can't close it til September. I'm sad to miss out on this month's incentive, but I guess the bright side is it'll help me earn the September charm! :D (So glad they are allowing us to have submissions count for whatever month we submit it!)

I just chose mine (Collapsible Basket) and it seemed like most were still there. It didn't look much like the choices were limited yet.

What are the benefits of hosting a second Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a second Pampered Chef show allows you to earn more free and discounted products, as well as additional host rewards and booking incentives.

When should I schedule my second Pampered Chef show?

You can schedule your second show at any time, but it is recommended to do so within 3-6 months of your first show to take advantage of momentum and keep your guests engaged.

How can I increase attendance at my second Pampered Chef show?

To increase attendance, consider offering a special discount or promotion for guests who attend your second show. You can also invite new guests and encourage them to bring a friend.

What products should I feature at my second Pampered Chef show?

It is a good idea to feature new and seasonal products at your second show to keep things fresh and exciting for your guests. You can also showcase top-selling items from your first show.

How can I use my second Pampered Chef show to book future shows?

At your second show, be sure to mention the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show and offer incentives for guests who book a show with you. You can also ask your guests to refer you to friends and family who may be interested in hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LeighPC