1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Finally after 3 years

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I've been talking about PC to the same ladies where I get my car worked on for 3 years. Last time I walked in the door, the cashier saw my PC shirt and started asking me about ordering something. I handed her a catalog and the other lady from sales joined in the conversation. The cashier mentioned that she considered working with PC. Then a male salesperson walked up and asked if he could order a pizza stone. I said "see how easy it is to sell?" The cashier then decided to do a catalog show. That was about a week ago. She called me today and decided to join.

Sep 5, 2009
  2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Great news! Way to go!

Sep 5, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

WooHoo! Congratulations!!!

Sep 5, 2009
  4. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Great!!!! Good for you ..This just goes to show NEVER give up on people until they tell you to....

Sep 6, 2009
  5. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Great Job!!!!

6. Chef Bobby

My Director gave me the paperwork part of the kit to give to her. When my recruit put that she had gotten the paperwork, it asked for my Director's #. I didn't have it handy and she wasn't answering her phone so I ended up going to my Director's website and acting like I was going to sign under her. Her name and # was at the top of the form.
    Is there another way of getting your Director's #?

Sep 6, 2009
  7. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

...our Consultant # is on our Website!

Sep 6, 2009
  8. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I think if you go to you consultant connection , and click on there to see your director and lineage, it has their consultant #'s listed there.

Kelly V.

UPDATE****Nope I just looked and it doesn't. Could have sworn it did!****

Sep 6, 2009
  9. Chef Bobby

All I saw was her name and my Director's Director.

Sep 6, 2009
  10. outwhit420

outwhit420 Novice Member

It used to be listed on our commission checks. I honestly can't remember if it's on our new commission checks or not, but it was definitely on our old ones, so if you have copies of your old checks, you can refer to them.

Speaking of which, a good recruiting tool at shows is to have copies of your checks as well as a copy of your director's check, and maybe even a senior or executive director's check to show off so that you can demonstrate the potential for income.

I haven't yet signed anyone, but I have gotten LOTS of positive feedback on that from guests at the show...that it was an impressive tool.

Try it, and let me know what happens!!! I put them right in the guest folders, or lap boards (since that's what I am now using).

Sep 10, 2009
  11. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

If you go on anyone's PWS and go into the area where you can place an order (not just "Our Products" but after you put in a host name or not), that consultant's number will be displayed at the top of the page.

Sep 10, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted