• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Best Fillings for Braids and Wreaths?

In summary, popular fillings for braids and wreaths include spinach and feta, ham and cheese, chicken and broccoli, apple and cinnamon, and chocolate and hazelnut. Canned fillings, such as pie fillings or fruit preserves, can also be used but excess liquid should be drained before adding them to the braid or wreath. To prevent filling from leaking, leave enough dough around the edges and use an egg wash before baking. Braids and wreaths can be made ahead of time by preparing the dough and filling separately and assembling and baking when ready to serve. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month. To reheat, thaw in the
Dianneskitchen
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me which recipe book that all the fillings are in for the braids and wreaths. Thanks ahead of time,.

Dianne

You can find all of that in All The Best

I think there are a couple in the Seasons Best Cookbooks. I'm not sure exactly which ones they are in. The Lemon Herb Chicken Ring is in one of them I know.

Dianne,

I found something you would be interested in. Of course some of the other consultants may like this too. here is a file with all the ring fillings you can make. Everything is in here. I hope you enjoy and hope this helps you out alot. :)

Attachments

• Fillings for Rings Braids and Wreaths.doc
    96 KB · Views: 402
Thank you so much for posting that file!! I didn't have all of them and I love them saved to my computer for easy printing!!

THANKS!

rayday said:
Thank you so much for posting that file!! I didn't have all of them and I love them saved to my computer for easy printing!!

THANKS!

You are very welcome. That is what I usually do. I also make little files to give to my customers so they have recipes to use with their new products.

kat29 said:
Dianne,

I found something you would be interested in. Of course some of the other consultants may like this too. here is a file with all the ring fillings you can make. Everything is in here. I hope you enjoy and hope this helps you out alot. :)

Hi Kathi,
Thank you so much for the file. I make the chicken and broccoli wreath a lot, but haven't made a lot of the others. Thanks again.

Dianne

this is great! there are several in here i have never heard of. thanks!!

1. What are some popular fillings for braids and wreaths?

Some popular fillings for braids and wreaths are spinach and feta, ham and cheese, chicken and broccoli, apple and cinnamon, and chocolate and hazelnut.

2. Can I use canned fillings for braids and wreaths?

Yes, you can use canned fillings such as pie fillings or fruit preserves for braids and wreaths. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid before using.

3. How do I prevent the filling from leaking out of the braid or wreath?

To prevent filling from leaking, make sure to leave at least 1 inch of dough all around the edges when filling and sealing the braid or wreath. You can also brush an egg wash over the top before baking to help seal the edges.

4. Can I make braids and wreaths ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dough and filling ahead of time and keep them refrigerated separately. Assemble and bake the braids or wreaths when ready to serve.

5. How do I store leftover braids and wreaths?

Leftover braids and wreaths can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 1 month. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and warm in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • Amanda Lynn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Amanda Lynn
  • AnnieBee