• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Filling the Easy Accent Decorator

In summary, filling the Easy Accent Decorator requires unscrewing the bottom cap, filling it with desired filling using a spoon or spatula, and screwing the cap back on tightly. The decorator can hold up to 1 cup of filling, including thick or chunky ones. It can be used for both sweet and savory fillings and can be cleaned easily with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It's important to clean thoroughly to prevent clogging the tip with leftover filling.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I remember a while back someone telling me an "easy way to fill the Easy Accent Decorator", but for the life of me, I can't remember the trick! What tricks do you have up your sleeves??

I've heard some recommend using one of the scoops. Can't remember which size, though, maybe the medium?

Yep, medium scoop is perfect!

I put the frosting in a ziplock bag, cut the corner off and squeeze it into the decorator...super easy!

I just use the skinny scraper, its not that bad...

I use the medium scoop. It is perfect!

Thanks everyone! I will be trying that medium scoop :)

I set the EAD upright in a tall drinking glass, then use a spoon, scoop, or whatever is handy. The trick is having it upright in something.

Medium scoop is the best!

I used my mini mix and scraper to fill it with cool whip.....it worked perfectly!!

1. How do I fill the Easy Accent Decorator?

To fill the Easy Accent Decorator, first unscrew the bottom cap and remove it. Then, fill the decorator with your desired filling using a spoon or spatula. Replace the cap and screw it back on tightly.

2. Can I use thick or chunky fillings in the Easy Accent Decorator?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is designed to work with a variety of fillings, including thick or chunky ones. Just make sure to use a spoon or spatula to help push the filling into the decorator and avoid any air pockets.

3. How much filling can the Easy Accent Decorator hold?

The Easy Accent Decorator can hold up to 1 cup of filling. It's important not to overfill the decorator as this can make it difficult to use and may cause the filling to leak out.

4. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator for savory fillings?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator can be used for both sweet and savory fillings. It's a versatile tool that can be used for decorating desserts, appetizers, main dishes, and more.

5. How do I clean the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. It's important to clean the decorator thoroughly after each use to prevent any leftover filling from clogging the tip. You can also use a cleaning brush to help remove any stubborn residue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies