• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Search Issue: Multiple Pages Causing Disruption? Here's the Solution

In summary, having multiple tabs or windows open with different search results can cause disruptions in the search function on Pampered Chef's website. This can lead to errors or incorrect search results. To prevent this issue, it is recommended to close all other tabs or windows before conducting a new search. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contact customer support for further assistance.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Does anyone else have this problem when they do the search and the result is more than one page? I go to click on the 2nd page and then EVERYTHING comes up. I'm sorry, but I liked the Files search before.

AJPratt said:
Does anyone else have this problem when they do the search and the result is more than one page? I go to click on the 2nd page and then EVERYTHING comes up. I'm sorry, but I liked the Files search before.

I'll look into that. Unfortunately the old files search is not compatitible anymore.

ok the page bug has been fixed. also added the number of files found

You're the best!! Any luck on the email notification?

1. What causes multiple pages to disrupt the search function on Pampered Chef's website?

The most common cause of this issue is having multiple tabs or windows open with different search results. This can confuse the website and cause disruptions in the search function.

2. How does having multiple pages open affect the search function?

When multiple pages are open, the website may not be able to process the search requests properly, resulting in errors or incorrect search results.

3. Is there a solution for this issue?

Yes, there is a simple solution to this issue. Close all other tabs or windows with search results before conducting a new search. This will help the website function properly and provide accurate search results.

4. Can I prevent this issue from happening?

Yes, you can prevent this issue by being mindful of how many tabs or windows you have open while using the Pampered Chef's website. It is also recommended to close any unnecessary tabs or windows before conducting a search.

5. What should I do if the issue persists even after closing all other tabs?

If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can help refresh the website and resolve any technical issues. If the problem continues, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Daron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies